Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $43.00
from $31.00
from $37.00
9,116 results
All reviews hour cruise landmark cruise statue of liberty tour guide harbor lights cruise great cruise full circle manhattan island full island cruise new york the upper deck yankee stadium east river both sides nyc tour different perspective ellis island
Reviewed yesterday

We booked this cruise after a coworker recommended it. The recommendation held up to be true. This night cruise is a great way to see and learn about NYC. Dave the guide was very knowledgeable and made the trip that much better, he really enjoys his job. If you are looking for scenic photos of many of NYC landmarks then you will want to do this night cruise. Amazing.

Reviewed yesterday

This was our first time in NY, and as we were only there for two and a half days we wanted to pack as much in as possible. I booked it the day before we left and looked at the Tripadvisor site for tips, I changed my mind from booking a longer boat trip and went for the Landmark Cruise. Really fab trip, it was (for us) just the right amount of time, took in all the main sights and we got our bearings as we went more of less straight from the plane to the boat. Great commentary and we had a fab day with the weather (the next day it rained!). We stood outside the whole trip (1.5 hours) and enjoyed every min. Would advise anyone on their first trip to do this boat ride. It was easy to book from the UK, got conformation straight away and a great welcome when we turned up at the dock.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Excellent view of the city. Fantastic stories by someone who has lived here for years. Daylight on the way out lets you see it all, on the return trip it's night and the city it lit up.
Beautiful! Would definitely recommend this cruise to tourist. The snacks and drinks are limited and very expensive but the cruise and commentary are worth it!

Reviewed 2 days ago

NYC is a beautiful city but to see it from the water in the fall is breathtaking. You get a great view a photo opportunities of the Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan skyline. My tip is getting there early and go to the open deck on the back of the boat and sit on the left hand side of the boat right at the back....best views and no one behind you for the perfect photo opportunities.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Great views but it was a cold day so we wanted to sit inside. The speakers were not working inside of the cabin and we could not hear anything that the guide was saying.

Also, they didn't ask for tickets or have any type of security when boarding.

Jade H, Public Relations Manager at Circle Line Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Good Afternoon, FortFun2009

I am truly sorry that you had a less than stellar experience with your recent visit to us. Please email me @rstrazza@nycl.com so I can work on improving your opinion of us. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best,
Robert Strazza
Director, Guest Experience
rstrazza@nycl.com

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

The sound quality from the commentary was very poor, we could barely hear a full sentence, i was looking forward to this trip after having it recommended by a friend, in the end it was disappointing, halfway through the trip we were wishing they could stop and let us off

1  Thank ingles69Dublin
Reviewed 5 days ago

This was cool. We really liked it. The views of the statue were great as well as of the NY skyline. Our guide was very informative and pointed out all the interesting things along the way.

Reviewed 5 days ago

As far as I am concerned, this wonderful 1 ½ hour cruise around the bottom half of Manhattan is without a doubt the best attraction in all of New York City. The cruise allows you to take in the Manhattan skyline, get up close to the Statue of Liberty, pass historic landmarks like the USS Intrepid aircraft carrier, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the financial district including the new World Trade Tower and Wall Street. And it’s a cruise! Not a bus. No traffic lights, no traffic jams. If you’re touring America, as I recently was with my Asian-born, second wife who has never been to America, this is an adventure NOT TO BE MISSED!

Reviewed 6 days ago

This is a must see 2.5 hour tour. Travelled in from Canada to New York for 1st time. Seeing the Statue of Liberty was amazing. Thank you to your company for slowing the boat down so that we all could take some amazing pictures. Amazing tour guide that pointed out all of the important sites. The tour guide pointed out the pier where my father boarded the Queen Mary for the Second World War. Thank you. I could not believe all of the bridges, shyscrapers and the amount of condos and apartments in New York. Great to see the marathon runners on bridges as we were cruising. We were on the Hudson where flight 1549 went down.

Reviewed 6 days ago

First time I've taken the full cruise around Manhattan Island. We enjoyed it thoroughly. The commentary was excellent and it was interesting to see the north end of the Island which is so different from the Manhattan skyline we all know.