“Went a Rangers game and to the Theater” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
The Sightseeing Day Pass NYC
Ranked #24 of 1,068 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours run daily beginning at 9:30 AM.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Miami, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Went a Rangers game and to the Theater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

MSG just underwent a major renovation. The jumbo tron is huge and amazing! Many different food vendors for every taste. The Theater is a nice size. We saw a symphony and acoustics were great. Try not to get a seat by an entry way. You can hear people talking out in the lobby/hallway.

Visited November 2013

• Vietnamese first
Portland, Maine
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Get yourself to the new MSG and make sure to sit on Chase Bridge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Went to two Rangers games during my most recent visit to NYC. Anaheim 11/4 and Pittsburgh 11/6. The new Chase Skybridge is unbelievable (photo shown) and far more than I had ever expected. The excitement of the crowd at MSG was excellent and I even met several people who have become friends (who said New Yorkers aren't friendly?). Am looking forward to a return visit in February.

Visited November 2013
7 Thank Artie35
Woking, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Can't wait to go again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I am not particularly in to sports but as this was our honeymoon i wanted to try and experience a basketball game, i managed to get tickets for the knicks vs Boston celtics at MSG. This was a fab venue and although it was very busy we didn't have to wait long for food or drinks and despite being a couple of rows from the back we were still able to soak up the great atmosphere and have an amazing view......I can't wait to go back!

Visited January 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Ranger fans know how to watch hockey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had the opportunity to watch a Rangers game in Madison Square Garden. I was in a suite, and the staff and the catering were nice; the seating comfortable, and the view was perfect!

Visited October 2013
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Madison Square Garden & Ed Sheeran - THANK YOU!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

My 13 year old daughter and I had a GREAT time Tuesday, October 29th at ED SHEERAN's first headlining show at MSG! It was our first time to visit Madison Square Garden and our second time seeing Ed Sheeran. I don't know what possessed me to purchase tickets to a concert in NYC as we live in Rhode Island, but I am glad I did. Needless to say, it was a very long trip for us: Drive to New Haven, then commuter rail there and back (and on a school night)!

The venue was clean and the employees are all very nice and helpful. I would like to personally thank JOHNNY D who worked section 115/116 who was especially helpful in giving an out of towner advise on how to exit the Garden and hail a cab that would get me to Grand Central the easiest way. I have been to NYC several times this year and he explained the whole uptown and downtown thing to me. Needless to say, we got to Grand Central within 10 minutes and didn't miss the commuter rail back to New Haven.

I also want to thank Ed Sheeran for providing complimentary ticket upgrades and for MSG staff for distributing them! What a treat for my daughter and I who originally had Section 212 (nosebleed seats) to end up with Section 115, row 4 (right next to the stage).

Another thank you to Ed Sheeran and his management for allowing all tickets to be $50.

The only problem we had was that there were't enough size Medium concert shirts at any of the Concert Merchandise tables, but that isn't Madison Square Garden's fault.

I plan on coming again. Long day, but worth it!

Visited October 2013