“Fun!”

$109.00*
Full Day Ultimate Manhattan Guided Sightseeing Tour
$145.00*
and up
New York City Shop, Hop and Top Experience including Woodbury Common and...
Ranked #24 of 1,115 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours run daily beginning at 9:30 AM.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 11, 2013

A friend and I went to see a game of Ice Hockey. It turned out to be a play off game and jam-packed with action, including a few parts where it seemed to turn into a boxing match. We were not aware that as long as the players were standing, no one would step in to interrupt the fight, so we were shocked to say the least.

Yet, regarding MSG, there is plenty of shops and other things to do so if you're in NY, pop in.

There are newer reviews for Madison Square Garden

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Not sure what I expected but it is just a show venue and as threre was nothing on, we couldn't actually go in. At least i can say I saw it!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I strongly recommend to everyone to go and visit the Madison Square Garden in NY city.
I Loved it when I was there and they always improving the visits

Reviewed September 28, 2013

It's a good park. Not at lively as Washington Square Park, but it does have shows and some entertainment. When I visited a gospel brand performed, and the music was good.
I guess it's more of a traditional park.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

during our short stay in NYC we went to see basketball match at Madison Square Garden. What an amazing venue! strict security, helpful staff and amazing atmosphere! would totally recommend it!