“On time New York Private Day Tours”

On Time New York Day Tours
Ranked #395 of 639 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you have hours between connecting flights? Why sit in an airport lounge between flights at JFK, when the greatest city in the world is right here? Let a Licensed NYC Guide take you on a whirlwind tour of New York, and get you back in time for your connecting flight. Quick tours are our specialty. Whether you've got time between meetings or are looking for a custom tour, we'll show you the best of New York.
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Betty is absolutely fantastic! My husband and I had a very long layover in NYC on the way to Prague Sept 1 2012 and really wanted to see as much as possible of Manhattan including a close up look at the Statue of Liberty. Betty put together a 6 hr walking tour that was absolutely fab! I would recommend using her to any of my friends and family.

6  Thank Deb F

Reviewed July 16, 2012

It was wonderful to find Betty's website for a custom tour that I could afford since I did not have enough time for the other tours. I only had one afternoon and evening in the City and really did not want this to be another NYC layover where I was stuck at the airport. Betty recommended I stay in Manhattan and I was reluctant to do so since I always stay at an airport hotel for early flights out. However, she was right because the JFK air train was easy to catch and she gave such good instructions for connecting with the subway it was not a problem at all. The subway system is easy to use after a few instructions from Betty.

Betty custom designed a tour for me and I was able to walk 5th Avenue, go into Tiffany's and look at the diamonds, touch a section of the Berlin Wall, see Strawberry Fields and the Boat House in Central Park, sit at Meg's table at Kraus's Delicatessen, see Lady Liberty at sunset from the Staten Island Ferry and have my manhattan nightcap at the Grand Central Station bar and so much more. Thank you Betty, without you, it would not have been possible!

6  Thank ldaRussello
Reviewed June 6, 2012

What's better than having someone born and raised in New York take you through this magnificent city. I've lived here for a decade and still learned so many things that I didn't know. Betty prepared a tour for my 10 visitors from Lithuania who were here for business. She is very used to working with non-native English speakers and she set us up for a very successful visit. I can recommend her services heartily for anyone looking for a custom short or longer visit to the City.

10  Thank WILLEM H
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This was my second time to tour NY with Betty Cohn. She truly knows everything about this great city. We rode the subway all over and saw parts of NY that are probably not on other tours. Betty has a great sense of humor and plenty of energy. I was traveling with my sister who had never been there before. She learned so much on this visit and loved every minute of our vacation. Betty got us tickets to the Giants/Mets game (we are native San Franciscans) which was fantastic especially since the Giants won. I have told anyone who has mentioned visiting NY to get in touch with Betty for the best time in NY they could ever have. You definitely get your money's worth with her.

10  Thank Patti B
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I went to New York for the first time and I am sure I am more well informed about the Five Boroughs than most New Yorker's...Betty made sure I saw everything I wanted to see and did everything I wanted to do...she truly loves this city and it shows ...I would tell anyone going to New York for one day or a week that Betty is the one to take you around her city...you won't be disappoointed...thanks Betty

10  Thank Carole F