“Chocolate Tour”
Review of Best Tours

Best Tours
Ranked #30 of 106 Food & Drink in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: If you're looking for things to do and places to go in New York, you've come to the right place! Best Tours is the world's best tour company, offering the best tours on and off the beaten track! Our world famous sightseeing tours, walking tours, food tours, and private vehicle tours show you a city through it's culture and food, engage you through it's history, and entertain you with it's wonder!
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have to say, walking tour is only as good as the tour guide and the places you visit. And that's why I gave four stars for this tour. Alex is very knowledgeable with New York City and of course chocolate. He enlightened the walking tour (with the help of the weather) with the jokes and the history of New York City including the street signs as well as of course "Chocolate." We are looking into the next walking tour in a different neighborhood - Brooklyn. Alex might educates us a little bit more about the other borough of New York City. By the way, the tasting of the chocolate/cupcake/cookies was so delicious - maybe a little bit too much sweetness for me but enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Had a great time on our little Italy Italian food tour. Our guide Walter was funny and very knowledgable. Have another walking tour planned and can't wait. This is a really fun way to spend a few hours if your visiting for a few days or have lived in New York your whole life.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I purchased 4 tickets for myself, my daughter, granddaughter (10) and a friend to go on the tour. I had gone by myself last year. Both times were great. This time Mallory was our guide and she was fun and full of tips and information about the food and the city.

1  Thank Linda H
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This was a lot of fun & Mallory (aka Taylor Swift lookalike) was an amazing tour guide... Informative, sweet and totally helped make the tour GREAT!! The walking trip was much fun as well, as she gave us cool information along the way. Would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to take a leisurely stroll through the city & enjoy some tastly treats!!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

My friend bought four passes for me and my daughters as a gift, so we did not know what to expect. I have to say that our tour guide Mallory was awesome, fun, informative, caring, and made it even more of a sweet tour. All of the six stops were so fun and delicious! I enjoyed walking through the village and past Union Square to go to the different shops. All of the places were great, but my two favorites were Molly's Cupcakes and Magnolias Bakery. The stories behind them were so special. I strongly recommend the New York City cupcake tour to anyone who's in for a great experience and some tasty treats.