“Quite a normal Italian restaurant”
Review of Puttanesca - CLOSED

Puttanesca
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 56th Street
Transit: A,C,E train stops at 59th Street and 8 Ave.
Description: Italian, Homemade Pastas and Desserts - Specials Daily.
Milan, Italy
“Quite a normal Italian restaurant”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I am Italian and I am sorry to deceive all the enthusiastic fans of this restaurant: I personally found it very average (medium-medium low), with a tremendous service. Only a positive note for the home made tiramisù.

• Visited July 2013

Floral Park, New York
“A Night in the City”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a shared salad, a glass of wine and a pasta for each of us and a shared dessert. The service was thoughtful, the food delicious and the ambiance pleasant. The prices were reasonable (and coffee for $2.00 each is a rare NYC bargain!) We will keep Puttanesca in mind the next time we go to Lincoln Center.

• Visited January 2013
Middletown, Connecticut
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Excellent Italian Food!! The food was very good. I only had two small complaints. Their was no kids menu and unfortunately the service was really slow.

Visited December 2012
Central VA
“Good Food, Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We found this place after a day of sightseeing. The wait staff was very attentive and the food was really good. Wine by the glass is priced well, everyone enjoyed their meal. It was a good place to unwind, drink and eat after a long day!

Visited December 2012
Milton, Delaware
“Puttanesca is still a great destination after many years”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I had not been to Puttanesca for a few years, not because of any negative issues, it was just not on my radar screen. I was happy to find that it still serves interesting and top quality Italian food. The restaurant was filled, and I had a delicious beet salad as a starter, followed by a savory fettucine bolognese, with gobs of tender, tasty meat. The wine list is very good, the service was attentive and got our group out in plenty of time for our theater event, and patrons were clearly having a good time all around.

• Visited December 2012