Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
cafe mocha to warm up + chocolate

xmas day tradition is a day in nyc, enjoying the neighborhoods with fewer crowds. we stopped by... read more

Reviewed December 25, 2019

from $56.00
from $55.32
from $37.00
More Info
All reviews christopher street greenwich village gifts oldest factory shop brooklyn certified nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2019 via mobile

we stopped by to warm up. a first time for us. lilac served cafe mocha (plus an assortment of chocolate to purchase)

chocolate is local (Brooklyn), but there are shops in the area. it was open on xmas day (great for customers, not so great for employees).

cafe mocha was similar (but smoother) to Starbucks. and dark chocolate almonds made a good snack on the train ride back home.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

Came across the little corner shop just when I needed a sweet. Upon entering the aroma was amazing. The show cases were most enticing. Samples were a plus. Fresh delicious and satisfied my need. Chatted with the shopkeeper. Happily I left skipping down the block with my bag of goodies.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 1, 2019

Their chocolate is very good. We enjoy every visit.
High quality chocolate makers who are reasonably priced are not easy to find. Li-Lac is a great choice.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

I was staying nearby and passed the shop every day, usually too early or too latevto stop in. But on the last day, I did. Everything looked delectable. I tried a dark chocolate salted caramel. Next visit, I'll be sure to visit the factory as well!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019

Li-Lac is the oldest chocolate house in NYC. There is a reason why it has been around so long. One taste and you will be a certified customer. Oh, and the 72% dairy-free dark - OMG!!! THE BEST!!!

Date of experience: April 2019