Lowest prices for your stay
$196
Expedia.com$196
Hotels.com$196
Lol.travel$232
2,357 results
All reviews great location complimentary breakfast bagels city view times square penn station few blocks the empire state building central park manhattan elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019

Extremely angry and upset that 6 days before my long awaited trip to New York, my reservation to this hotel was cancelled without my confirmation or without my knowledge! I was not sent an email nor any message that this had happened!! If I had not spoken to a live chat on the website then I would not of discovered this and I would of been sat stranded in New York on a family vacation for my mums birthday. I will NOT book from this hotel again, as this left me in a state of panic and stress!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank hotelhappystayer
JanildaArias, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan-Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Good evening,

I can definitely understand your frustration. It is out of the ordinary for this to have happened and I am very much at awe. I would really appreciate if you sent me an email to get further information. Please email me at - Janilda.Arias@hhmlp.com - I want to get a better understanding on why your reservation was cancelled. Please contact me at any time. Again, I sincerely apologize. - Thank you for your time!!

Reviewed August 12, 2019

not a pleasant experience this time as we were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. staff for the most part were understanding and tried to be helpful. I would any level of Hilton Honors program should be treating better(no matter at what level of HH)

1  Thank BandP59

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feed back. I am very sadden to know you were here for your 50th Wedding Anniversary and it did not go as expected. I apologize about the experience you went through. Can you please reach me via email to get further information on how your stay went and I will address this to the team. My email address is Janilda.Arias@hhmlp.com - Thank you so much, and again I sincerely apologize about this! Thank you so much for your time and bringing this to our attention!

Reviewed August 7, 2019

Overall hotel was just okay. Located on 24th close to 6th Avenue. Had an upper level floor room to minimize the noise. Unfortunately, with two small elevators, and as busy as the hotel was, the wait to move either up or down was significant. The room was generally okay, but they had installed a small in-room air conditioner that was then ducted into the wall. The small unit could not cool the room down and so it was unpleasant sleeping at night. The unit was also very noisy and never turned off. Breakfast fare was also not very good, and the overall staffing of this area was very poor. Both mornings of my visit, the breakfast area was a disaster, with too many people, too little space, etc. Front desk service was terrific; with efficient service at check in and check out.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank L A D
JanildaArias, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan-Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Good evening L A D,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to provide us with your candid feedback. On behalf of my entire team please accept our sincere apology. Our goal is to always provide excellent service to all our guest and I am very disappointing to hear that your recent stay did not meet your expectation. Rest assured, your concerns will be addressed with our teams. Thank you again !

Reviewed August 6, 2019

Off the chaotic path but close enough to attractions and subway. Breakfast choices fresh and varied. Friendly, helpful staff. Next to a car rental if needed. Quiet at night. Surprisingly smart choice we made!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank William G
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Exceptional stay! This little treasure is nestled only 50 yards from Sixth Avenue, and was close to everything. The staff was extremely friendly, and obviously very proud of their hotel. Great place to stay

1  Thank Tim W