The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. Check in very very fast. The location is great.
Rooms had very comfy queen beds. The room and bathroom were very very clean.
Breakfast was good. Most days there were omelets and either bacon, turkey sausage or potatoes. Of course there was a waffle maker and pastries. Fruit and yogurt. Cereal and toast, boiled eggs. A great breakfast and trust me it's nice not to have to pay New York prices for food.
I would definitely stay here again with no hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly refreshed, 20-story hotel located in the trendy Chelsea neighborhood between Sixth and Seventh Avenues provides the perfect location for travelers looking to stay in the city. Start your day early with our complimentary breakfast then head out to famous attractions like Madison Square Garden, Times Square and Central Park. Enjoy world class shopping with a visit to Macy’s or family fun at the Chelsea Piers Sports and Entertainment Complex. Dine at hot spot restaurants, catch a Broadway show or browse the neighborhoods numerous art galleries. After a day of taking in the sights and sounds of New York City, relax in a comfortable Hampton bed® and watch your favorite shows on our 32 inch LCD HD TVs or stay connected with our free high-speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Manhattan Chelsea Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Chelsea Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn New York City
- Hampton Inn Chelsea
- New York City Hampton Inn