“Check out the snow leopards” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Pedicab Guided Tour of Central Park
Ranked #101 of 1,068 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Oasis of wildlife in downtown Manhattan where visitors can encounter more than 1,400 animals in a variety of habitats, including a tropical rain forest to view rare birds and icy Antarctica to view penguins and other chilly creatures.
Gillingham, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Check out the snow leopards”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

A very small zoo but excellent use has been made of the space available. Tropical zone was great with birds flying around you but be warned it is hot in the enclosure. Prize animal for the zoo has to be the snow leopards, deadly and magnificent and the cubs just had everyone cooing over them.

Could do with another two rest rooms in the dining area, queued for 20 mins.

Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Bethel, North Carolina
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great day for a small venture into the animal side of the city”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Our group took a break from the cold with a magnificent Saturday in the city. Zoo is very small however the $5 student rate for our group tix made it truly a no brainer.

Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Iconic City Zoo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

As far as animals go, let's face it: this place is ho-hum. What's fantastic is the ambiance of the place: the Penguin House, where all those kids' movies were filmed, the polar bear, the monkeys, the bird house. Is it worth lining up forever to get in? No. But beautiful old zoo.

Visited July 2013
Clifton Park, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Worth every second”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

My kids and myself love this zoo. We found a coupon online to save some money. Now when you go to NYC for the day you try to fit a lot in. If something takes all day long, to me, it's not worth it. There is so much to see and do you don't want to spend all day indoors at one place. We went in the spring. The grounds are beautiful. Lots of interesting animals. Near other interesting attractions. It was relaxing and beautiful. Would definitely go again.

Visited April 2013
Perth, Australia
100 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“I loved seeing all of the animals...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

*I actually went in January 2007, they make you put a date*
I loved going to the Central Park Zoo. I went for my tenth birthday. I had a lot of choices of where to go and I decided that I wanted to get a horse drawn carriage ride around Central Park, then go to the Central Park Zoo, and for dinner, go to Hard Rock Cafe' in Times Square. I loved that day. The zoo was so fun. I really recommend going there. It's fun for people of all ages.

Visited April 2013