Windsor Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$124
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$139
$104
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$186
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$180
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
$134
  • Room Service
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$190
$127
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$143
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

All reviewsgrand streetmetro stationnever felt unsafebooked roomseasy walking distancestayed here for nightscentral parktoiletries
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I left the hotel at 4am to catch a early flight home after being bitten by bed bugs. Room was not very clean. Old outdated furniture. One bed was a twin size, the other bed was not quite a full size. No matress cover on bed and thin sheet. Other bed had dirty cover on top. Shower fixture was loose. I had to get my own face cloth from the basement after I had asked the front desk for one. Window blinds were broken up and curtains soiled. After reporting this to the front desk, I was told to call back later to speak to the manager. I got the run around and never got a response. I will never stay here again! The only good thing: Good location to subway and China Town. Not worth the $200

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 8, 2014

In a good spot, basic hotel. Don't expect anything too flash, if you just want a place to sleep in a good location then you will find this to be the place.

Review doesn't have to be any longer than that really,

Room Tip: Clean the room
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Bed bugs..very gross........expired body wash (the expiration date on the package was 2 years ago!)

super dirty rooms...I can see trash hidden behind the bed.... it's located at a great spot that is close to subways and food but I will never want to come back again because of those cleanliness issue.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank lockingc
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed here for three nights as part of our honeymoon; this being the NY bit of it.
This hotel is smack in the middle of Chinatown, with a park over the road where, each morning, you'll find the local population undertaking Tai Chi or Chinese dancing. On Sunday afternoon we also watched bicycle polo - fascinating, but, even as an ex racing cyclist, not something I want to try!
The hotel itself is located close to subway stations, so travel around NY is easy and convenient.
Plus points for the hotel:
a) 24 hour manned reception
b) Fantastic location
c) Rooms comfortable and adequately spacious
Minus points for the hotel:
a) Cleanliness - the rooms could do with a serious vacuuming - as a nurse, my wife reckons it's because the cleaners are male - how sexist! That said, she did find a sock in the bedroom - and it belonged to neither of us.
b) the safe in our room did not work. The manager attended and discovered that there were no batteries in it. He told us he was going to get some. Had I been patient enough to wait, I'd still not have a safe! In the end, I used some of my rechargeable AA camera batteries to power it.
c) There's a sign in reception that states "Free coffee 0600-0900 daily". Close, but no cigar. Apparently, coffee has not been available for more than 2 years. Tea (sorry, Liptons teabags) are available, with creamer not milk!!
Would we stay there again? Yes, because, for NY, it's cheap; you get a private bathroom rather than shared as many others offer at this price and it's quiet, so sleep is possible.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Richard K
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Room Tip: WE LOVED THE PENTHOUSE, BUT THE SHOWER HAD NO WATER. Since it was not fixed during our stay we did get 20 % off the price a few weeks later after I complained
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family