“Wow. Breathtaking”

$299.00*
Viator VIP: NYC Night Helicopter Flight and Statue of Liberty Cruise
Ranked #5 of 1,144 things to do in New York City
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Loved the views from the top of the Rockafellar Building and from the Staten Island Ferry. Super fast lift up the tower and cheapest trip in town on the ferry!!

Write a ReviewReviews (17,473)

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I'm from Chicago, so I didn't think I needed to see the New York skyline. I was wrong. We took an evening tour and viewed the skyline from the Brooklyn side of the river. The buildings and the statute of liberty in the twinkling evening lights was amazing.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

There are several ways to see the manhattan skyline,by helicopter by water by coach or from the top of the rock.All give you spectacular views especially at night,we were told by our tour guide that friday night is best as all the offices are being cleaned for the weekend so a lot more buildings are lit up the view from Brooklyn bridge is to die for but in the end its down to you.I hope this review has been helpful to you if so check out my others and have a wonderful trip

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I'm not into going up tall buildings so I observed the skyline from various ground/water level vantage points. My favourite by far was from the Circle Line cruise during the day although it was pretty wonderful from the top of a hop on hop off bus as night settled and the lights came on. Definitely a must see as odten as possible at different times of day and night to get the feel of it all.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

It was an unusual experience. Quietime in the city and a great use of the disused railway line giving you time and space away from the hectic lifestyle of the city