“Where dreams are made”

$289.00*
New York Manhattan Scenic Helicopter Tour
Ranked #5 of 1,116 things to do in New York City
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Getting to see the famous Manhattan skyline in "real life" is one of my favourite experiences of my life so far. I enjoyed the view from Liberty/Ellis Islands and also from Brooklyn Heights. I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge at night to see Manhattan lit up. Wonderful :)

I hope to see the skyline again someday soon. Its something thats stayed with me ever since I saw it for the first time.

There are newer reviews for Manhattan Skyline

Reviewed May 10, 2013

For us, the most exciting skyline on the planet, worth making the effort and spending the money to get up the high vantage points and taking the boat trips.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Now I work in Jersey City so this is my constant view. The best part is watching the Freedom tower grow everyday and nearing completion. It is absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Take the East River Ferry from Midtown to Manhattan - goes under Williamsberg, Manhattan & Brooklyn Bridges and into Terminal near Wall street.
Photographers dream and fresh and healthy!

1  Thank cagedavid
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Manhattan's skyline is one of the wonders of the modern world. And with all the new construction (and permits to build tall buildings in East Midtown) it is only going to get better. I like it from just about every angle. Visitors - don't discount the spectacular views you will get from places like Jersey City and Hoboken. Even though the skyline changes, it's always got a hint of magic for me.