“Enjoy the best Skyline ever”
Review of Manhattan Skyline

$299.00*
Viator VIP: NYC Night Helicopter Flight and Statue of Liberty Cruise
Ranked #5 of 1,137 things to do in New York City
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I did not know about this magical view from this place except from TripAdvisor , everyone please go there walk and enjoy a magical walk and you will also find the 9-11 memorial nearby I went there more than one in the say and sun set , its magic and romantic too if you have your couple ;)

Write a ReviewReviews (17,339)

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Living within 3 hours drive from Manhattan, and being that it is my favorite city in the Nation, you can imagine that I try to go there as many times as possible. My husband could care less, since he would rather avoid the crowds and expensive tourist traps, but he knows that on any birthday, anniversary, or special holiday, I'll jump at the chance to go. Still, lover of the city or not, there is not a time when we've both not become excited at the sight of the Manhattan skyline as we get closer and closer on the highway. Rain or shine, to or from, it always makes us excited to see it, and equally sad to watch it disappear behind us. It is always breathtaking!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Southwest Airlines evening flight from Midway (Chicago) to NYC (Laguardia) - we sat on the left side of the airplane. Breathtaking views of the statue of Liberty, World trade center memorial and the isle of manhattan in general. A truly rare treat.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

The Manhattan skyline was great to see from the top. If you are on any building, over 30 floors tall, then it is worth having a look out at theshyline.

From where I stayed, grand buildings like the Chrystler Tower Met Life Centre were very nice to see.

If you look from the streets, you will end up with sprain in the neck.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

some of the ugliest buildings I've ever seen. Except for the Chrysler Building and a few others, it's boring, uninspired architecture in drab gray concrete.