Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$230
$161
  • Room Service
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
$155
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$182
$161
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

$255
$230
Official Site
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$154
$112
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$207
$132
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$182
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/23
$178
$90
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$260
$248
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewslibrary baratelier roomclaw foot tubflatiron districteleven madison parkreserved for hotel guestswater closethardwood floorsace hotelnew yorkthe empire state buildingunion squarewalk in showercool hotelrestaurants and barsbeautiful roombottle of champagne
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The hotel is perfectly lovely.
Everyone we dealt with was friendly and helpful -- especially the bellman who ran to fetch a fresh-brewed cup of coffee for my boyfriend at 430 in the morning, and the man at the front desk who went to the corner to fetch me a cab while said bellman was getting the coffee.

I stay in NYC very often for work, but I would certainly look forward to coming back to this hotel for a longer stay.
The room felt nothing like a standard business hotel - I have had my share of those.
It was more like a little flat in Paris. I loved all the details - from the artwork to the fixtures in the bathroom.
The restaurant is a treat in itself, too.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank enoNYC
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is over-hyped, over-rated and clearly over-priced. When I first tried making a reservation, on-line, the site would only let me make a reservation for 12 days. I tried repeatedly and since it was a brand new hotel I finally called only to discover that their website was in disarray. A Reservationsist finally straightened things out and I stayed for two days with a bill well over $1400 for a very mediocre room. The decor is lovely, if eccentric, but what really took the cake was the dinner I had with their "fabulous four star" chicken with truffles. I've had far better at Quatorze or Chez L'Ami in Paris. This one was very mundane and far from memorable. When I saw the NY Times wax ecstatically about it, I was amazed and The Times went down a notch in my book as far as their Resaurant Reviews. Perhaps all will improve with age.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Kate M
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed here for two nights following our small wedding celebration. We were incredibly impressed with the well trained team they have assembled! Every single associate we came across from doormen, front desk agents to dining room staff were incredibly engaging, knowledgeable of the property and area and extremely passionate about what they did! It is extremely rare that you could find a newer property already hitting on all cylinders when it comes to the human element!

In addition the rooms were extremely well appointed, clean and furnished in a tasteful manner. The beverage program is top notch from smoothies at breakfast to solo pot SO coffees to drinks at the bar that rival anything a top NYC bar can churn out.

Bravo, look forward to returning soon

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I was tempted to try the new NoMad because of the quirky looking, eclectic room design. Not only do they deliver with maximum hipness and style points in that regard, they have created a unique experience that is truly luxurious. Most 'quirky' boutique hotels use interesting design to distract from the lack of investment in other areas. This is the first example I have found that has managed to balance both unexpected design and the highest quality in furnishings, finish and special touches. For example, the 'minibar' is a wonderfully designed steamer luggage trunk that has been converted into a personal bar, complete with a half bottle of the hard-to-find and very good Copain Pinot Noir. Another touch is the old-school push button light switches, but instead of the typical hipster boutique lack of lighting (typically to disguise imperfections) the room lights up brightly with the ability to adjust the ambiance. The linens are exceptional, the walls lined with interesting collections of art prints and photos, and the room amazingly quiet. I have two reasons for not giving it 5 stars (yet). I don't think the hotel has found it's stride yet with the public areas. The service in the main bar and adjoining library (beautifully designed) was a bit awkward--they didn't seem to know if they were a hipster bar, or a new form of luxury experience. And second, the location is, let's say, 'emerging'. While this is definitely the top choice for midtown, and this part of broadway is apparently projected to be the next cool spot, it's still midtown....All said, I will definitely be back and will enjoy following this hotel as they get more comfortable with their concept and execution--it's a good one.

Room Tip: Don't turn down a room on the third floor--they have the highest ceilings!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Scott4040
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This was an awesome find in a sea of NYC choices. The location is perfect - very central, but not the center of all things touristy. It's a very short walk to Penn Station and walkable to pretty much anywhere else you want to go in Manhattan.. We booked a room for a night and immediately received and email from front desk manager (Monica, I believe) who welcomed us and asked if we needed anything special for our visit. She secured a room with a claw-footed bathtub for us and told us we could check in early since our train was arriving at 11:00 a.m. They even comped us a lovely bottle of red wine after check-in as an anniversary gift. The room feels like Parisian boutique, but with all the comforts of modern US hotels. It was cool and modern with character - but without being weird. Quiet, well-insulated windows. Large comfortable bed and shower. And the tub? Very nice for feet soaking after a long-day of pounding the pavement. We even had a view of the top of the Empire state building from our 8th story room. As other reviewers have mentioned, the staff were warm and welcoming.

We didn't eat at the restaurant downstairs, but did enjoy some drinks and appetizers at the bar before heading out for the evening. Cool bar, fantastic drinks, and the butter-dipped radishes were to-die-for.

Stay here! You will not regret it ...

Room Tip: We had a North side 8th story Atelier room, which was plenty spacious with a view of the Empire State Building, and with the claw-footed tub. Only half of these rooms come with the tub, so if you're into it, ask the staff ahead of time to try to save one of these.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple