“Excellent cupcakes”

Ranked #45 of 397 Bakeries in New York City
Neighborhood: SoHo
Neighborhood: SoHo
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The cupcakes are excellent. Just fresh, delicious and so tasty! I couldn't be happier. I took 40 cupcakes from here for a b'day party. All the flavors were scrumptious, everyone loved the cupcakes. 40 cupcakes gone in under 15 minutes. Thats enough of a proof :)

The Soho bakery is huge, plenty of cupcakes and flavors to choose from. Don't need to pre-order.

Try them, you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was skeptical about traveling to SoHo for a cupcake in the evening. My daughter insisted and she was right- they are worth it. The cupcakes were baked perfectly. The frosting did not cover up the cake, but enhanced the cupcake flavor. Sweetness level right on. I will go back or order online just to try other flavors.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have been a huge fan of other cupcake shops, until I went hear, now all I want is a Salted Carmel Cupcake, or a delicious Red Velvet. I actually took 4 cupcakes home, all of which were gone in three days. They are big enough for a afternoon snack and will fill you up if that is what you want for dinner. I have a trip coming up and plan on going there to take some home to friends!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

A quick taxi to Soho and there lies Georgetown Cupcake. I couldn't decide on which cake to have with my coffee and in the end my son choose red velvet and I had the vanilla and we shared. If you want to go here, it doesn't open until 10am like most shops. It's simply late opening because they are late closing. For a great sugar fix, this is the place to go. Not far around the corner you will also see the Ghostbuster Fire Station.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

These were the best cupcakes I have ever had. Great price and amazing product. I definitely recommend them! I wish they had more stores.