“Fortune Favors the Bold!”
Review of Sleep No More

Sleep No More
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Very avante gard and a very different theatrical experience. If don't like things that are unusual, or off the beaten path, then this is probably not for you. Only drawback is one of the scenes involves a strobe light, which can be a dizzying experience. Now that I have done a little more research into the show, I would love to go again.

Wear very comfortable shoes, and have a good knowledge of Macbeth. But you don't need the latter in order to enjoy.

And don't be timid...be bold! Step off the elevator on the first stop that it makes...you won't be disappointed!

Keep in mind that they will make you check all of your belongings when you step in the door. No bags/purses or coats. And don't ruin it for the group by taking pictures.

1  Thank LiliM77
There are newer reviews for Sleep No More

Reviewed December 5, 2013

just can be more happy with my visit no this show. Amazing production, everithing is on the right spot, in the right moment, actors make you feel in the 1940's the welcome cocktail is also amazin, choosing between champaign or abzinthe to start the show. the idea os music, low light, mask in all people, the liberty of doing, moving, opening, what ever whenever you want is amazin,. Yo decide how you live the show, from where, how close or far from the actor, its just amazing. at the end you have a jazz singer at the bar!

1  Thank Joselin G
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Please, please, please go to Sleep no more if you are in NYC.
This was the best thing we did in our last trip to the city.
Wear sensible shoes (you will be climbing up & down stairs and possibly running for up to 3 hours), get a drink at the bar to get in the mood before it starts and just enjoy the ride.

Also recommend getting a table if you can. The jazz show after the play is over is also great.

1  Thank renusp
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Please read a bit about the storyline of Macbeth before you go.
Sleep No More is a fabulous show. Be prepared to be amazed.
Best Show ever.

Put it in your bucket list!

1  Thank Duchessmina
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We checked this out on the recommendation of some friends back home, I habeto say my thought echo thst of some of the earlier ones, very different, requires a lot of , moving around and no talking took away from the enjoyment with my group.

If I had my choics again I wouldnt go and would NOT recommend.

if your a macbeth fan then yes or if you an average joe I wld avoid

3  Thank Barrakudes