“Can't recommend it enough”
Review of Sleep No More

Sleep No More
Sao Paulo, SP
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Can't recommend it enough”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Please, please, please go to Sleep no more if you are in NYC.
This was the best thing we did in our last trip to the city.
Wear sensible shoes (you will be climbing up & down stairs and possibly running for up to 3 hours), get a drink at the bar to get in the mood before it starts and just enjoy the ride.

Also recommend getting a table if you can. The jazz show after the play is over is also great.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank renusp

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Taipei
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Put it in your bucket list!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Please read a bit about the storyline of Macbeth before you go.
Sleep No More is a fabulous show. Be prepared to be amazed.
Best Show ever.

Put it in your bucket list!

1 Thank Duchessmina
Brisbane, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“this was terrible...wish I had my money still”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We checked this out on the recommendation of some friends back home, I habeto say my thought echo thst of some of the earlier ones, very different, requires a lot of , moving around and no talking took away from the enjoyment with my group.

If I had my choics again I wouldnt go and would NOT recommend.

if your a macbeth fan then yes or if you an average joe I wld avoid

3 Thank Barrakudes
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Want to go back!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

If you enjoy good theater and consider yourself to be an adventurer, then you can't miss this play.
From the moment you get inside the McKittrrick Hotel you begin to sense you'll live a totally different experience. You can get to check out every room, open drawers and walk around, don't be afraid to do so.
I however consider it's not an appropiate play for everyone, 'cause you have to walk and run all over the place, you get to see naked people and some scenes are a little bit harsh.
I also recommend that if you are planning on going, you should first get familiarized with Shakespeare's Macbeth, to get a little bit more of what the play is about.
I hope I get the opportunity to go back at some time!

1 Thank Vejota
Canton, Connecticut
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 252 helpful votes
“Interesting Experience”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

After hearing very good reviews about Sleep No More we decided to go with another couple and open minds. We went on a Saturday night and purchased the tickets with a reserved table at the bar. We knew that it was based on Macbeth but otherwise had no idea what to expect. We all appreciate the arts and the theater but this was difficult to follow. You would absolutely need to return to make sense of the different scenes. The scenery is well done and they certainly use the space beautifully. I found the experience to be frustrating. We spent a couple of hours in the play and then all met back in the bar. The positive side to this event was the bar - the live music is good and the girls working are absolutely delightful. We did buy a program on the way out to see if it would provide some additional insight into the different rooms and characters but even that was unclear. I believe the intent is that you go back and experience this in many different ways but I wouldn't spend this kind of money for the experience.

2 Thank Santucci1