“Don't blink!”
Review of Sleep No More

Sleep No More
“Don't blink!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Show up early! First show. Stay late. Last show. Drink plenty of fluids. Absinthe is in order but make sure you drink plenty of water. Run! Run like hell! It's your own creation! Anything is possible. This is no mistake! Did I say don't blink!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Flickering

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Really Disappointed!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Looks like I'm the only one that didn't like this interactive experience. I had wanted to see this so much for the longest time and was thrilled to get the chance to go. I had read the reviews. I wore comfy shoes . I was ready! So much for that. Once in , we all got a mask. I soon discovered that giving people a mask and telling them that they can't talk, turned them in to rude , pushy people! Pushing, bumping and running into you , without even a silent, excuse me! If you could even find actors engaged in a scene , chances are, it had already started , so it was hard to follow and most ended with each character running in different directions , leaving you, and a group of push people literally, running after them . Definitely voyeuristic, but so much so that the actors actually had the ' audience ' literally breathing down their necks. I just found it creepy. Was totally disappointed. Save your money and use it to buy a ticket to see something on Broadway!!

Visited June 2013
6 Thank Jocelyn4
Orlando, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Go for the experience”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The experience is one I can't get out of my head. I couldn't get the story line. I didn't know to follow characters! So, if its your first time, follow a character and then, follow another. I missed some it because of that. Having said that, I can't stop talking about it and how different it was. I was nervous about being alone, but realized that I enjoyed myself more when I was alone. I was able to choose my own adventure and not feel as if I had to compromise for someone else. Have fun!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Natalia F
los angeles
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“In My Top 5 of the Best Nights EVER!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had done my homework with reading the reviews on here, as well as a few news articles. I wore comfortable shoes, but dressed up and seemed to be rewarded for it. Upon arrival, they scanned my ID and it played Happy Birthday on their scanner. That was cute! I did as much exploring and going off on my own as was possible. I opened every suitcase, every drawer, read and smelled everything, followed every actor possible, ran up 100s of stairs, witnessed the full frontal bath tub scene and sexy homoerotic phone booth act, watched guests raid the candy store, walked alone in the pitch dark forest below and so much more. The entire experience, including the finale, was just amazing. In some reviews, people write, "this isn't for everyone" - well, thankfully not, as I would not want "everyone" to be here and know about this!

The experience feels underground and the upstairs bar/restaurant with the amazing live band that we were invited to afterwards just added to the mystique (as did the gorgeous elevator operator) and then the rooftop bar with the magical views after that just topped the evening! Truly the best way to ring in my 40th bday! Thank you, Sleep No More! Bravo!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank kllbagsnob
Teaneck, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An unusually dramatic "hotel" experience”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you want to wow your guests with something quite out of the ordinary, take them to the McKittrick Hotel with comfortable shoes and instructions that are simple: follow the folks without the masks and be prepared to move very quickly to do so. Prepare them to be on their feet for about 3 hours and that they may experience the evening as a solo experience. Make sure at the end of the evening to have them visit the roof terrace. Beautiful and romantic views of the city. I took my boyfriend as a "mystery date experience" and although he was at first a bit puzzled by the action he enjoyed the surprise of not knowing that the hotel was a theater emersive experience. You can add to the fun by telling them before the hotel visit to read a synopsis of Macbeth (although the story isn't entirely necessary it does add to the enjoyment of how this is orchestrated by a group of very talented and agile performers)

Visited July 2013