We spent five days at the Millenium Hilton and while it served it's purpose and is well served by many subway lines, I don't think we'd stay again. The staff/service were adequate (not great), and the walls are surprisingly thin (we could hear our neighbours phone conversations/tv) and with construction having begun at the WTC site, it can get pretty noisy quite early. If you plan to stay, definately ask for a room as high up as possible. We found the WTC construction quite loud at times even though we stayed on the 53rd floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Millennium Hilton New York Downtown places you right in the heart of downtown, within walking distance of Wall Street and adjacent to the Freedom Tower, Ground Zero and World Trade Center Memorial. Easily access all of Manhattan and nearby boroughs via the nearby Subway station, taxis and more. Enjoy some of the largest hotel rooms and suites in Lower Manhattan, spectacular skyline views and a glass-enclosed pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Millennium Hilton New York Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millenium Hilton Hotel New York City
- Hilton New York City
- Millenium Hilton New York
- New York City Hilton