Just returned from New York - a 9 day stay at the Millenium Hilton in the Finanicial District of NYC. Hotel was perfect. Our room, on 33rd floor, was spacious, modern & clean with a great view over Ground Zero and the location was a perfect base for getting around New York.
We didn't eat in the hotel, but food in local Deli's was fresh, plentiful and great value.
We loved the City - exciting & well organised, and the subway was efficient & cheap. There was loads to see & do, we found it safe to walk around day and night (perhaps because it was absolutely swarming with police).
In any case, if we are ever lucky enough to go back, we would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Millennium Hilton New York Downtown places you right in the heart of downtown, within walking distance of Wall Street and adjacent to the Freedom Tower, Ground Zero and World Trade Center Memorial. Easily access all of Manhattan and nearby boroughs via the nearby Subway station, taxis and more. Enjoy some of the largest hotel rooms and suites in Lower Manhattan, spectacular skyline views and a glass-enclosed pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Millennium Hilton New York Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millenium Hilton Hotel New York City
- Hilton New York City
- Millenium Hilton New York
- New York City Hilton