The rooms are not the quietest. I could clearly hear the conversations in the neighboring rooms. I was lucky that their evening trysts were short ;) !
My King Room was dominated by the bed. A small sitting area (chair & end table) occupied the balance of the room.
In room INTERNET was an extra cost.... almost unheard of in this day & age.
My traveling companion paid the same daily rate AND he got a FREE BREAKFAST BUFFET included everyday of his stay. With a glass of OJ, by eggs & sausage costs me $30+ each morning!
I was supposed to have a "City View" room, but at the 35th floor all I saw was the side of the surrounding buildings. Not quite what I expected from the description of the room on their website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Millennium Hilton New York Downtown places you right in the heart of downtown, within walking distance of Wall Street and adjacent to the Freedom Tower, Ground Zero and World Trade Center Memorial. Easily access all of Manhattan and nearby boroughs via the nearby Subway station, taxis and more. Enjoy some of the largest hotel rooms and suites in Lower Manhattan, spectacular skyline views and a glass-enclosed pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Millennium Hilton New York Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millenium Hilton Hotel New York City
- Hilton New York City
- Millenium Hilton New York
- New York City Hilton