Wyndham Garden Chinatown
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Room Service
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
  • Fitness center
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$150
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$169
$135
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Priceline
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
$386
$346
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
1,619 results
All reviewsfloor to ceiling windowsshared balconybowery streetlower east sidenew yorkmanhattan bridgecanal stshower dooreast villagethe empire state buildingrooftop loungecorner roomsubway stationhotel is locatedfreedom towerwould definitely stay here againfew blocks
Reviewed September 16, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Omar B, Manager at Wyndham Garden Chinatown, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights, it was a nice place, clean except for the shower drain. The rooms are small but not to small for 2. The shower is a problem due to the fact there is no door and the water gets on the floor. The staff was very nice and helpful. I had a problem with the restaurant, we were with another couple and they put our bill together and we asked them to split it and ended up getting charged more, but the waitress was very nice. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor and the road noise was not to bad, the view was not great just ok.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

We really appreciate your very nice review and comments about our hotel! It sounds like you had a very nice time, and got to enjoy all that our hotel and New York City had to offer! Thank you so much for staying with us, and we look forward to taking care of you during your next stay!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Hotel exceeded expectations. Rooms were clean and well appointed. Reasonably priced breakfast menu and overall just a good experience all the way around. Short walk to Little Italy for dinner, very easy.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Ec22 D

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of the Wyndham Garden Chinatown. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and, that we could be a convenience for your needs while here in the city. With today's economy, we understand how important it is to offer competitive prices, and we strive to make sure that our service value far exceeds that. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Wyndham Garden Chinatown in the very near future.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Very nice brand new hotel, gorgeous views of the city. Very clean. Nice, friendly staff. Great value. Location is a couple blocks from subway station and very close to little italy.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paige L

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of the Wyndham Garden Chinatown. I am glad to hear that we could meet your needs with our facilities and location. Indeed our location is perfect for guests wishing to venture out and enjoy the city via Mass Transit. Thank you again for choosing our property, we look forward to accommodating you in the near future.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

When we drove into NYC and into chinatown I was rather worried about the area, and then I saw the Wyndham hotel and relaxed rather. What a fantastic hotel, there were four of us and we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Initially we were placed on the fifth floor but my husband asked if there were any rooms available higher up, so we moved to the ninth floor and what a difference. We had wonderful views of uptown Manhattan, and also of the financial district, which made such a difference.
The room was extremely clean, as was the rest of the hotel, it wasn't huge but contained everything we needed. The room itself had 2 floor to ceilng full width windows and the bathroom window was floor to ceiling , what a brilliant feature ! My husband and I found the bed uncomfortable, my husband asked if they could make it more comfortable and the next two nights were much better. My husband found that the aircon did not cool the room sufficiently, however maintenance tried to sort it and it did get cooler (I was shivering), plus the fact hubby wasn't 100% which could have been the reason.
The staff were excellent and worked hard to sort things out and make the stay enjoyable. The position of the hotel is fantastic as Chinatown is fun and interesting, but its only a short walk to Little Italy, and there is a subway station around the corner. There is a bus which goes uptown which is useful as well.
The reason this does not get five stars is its restaurant and bar, which we have learnt is a franchise. Breakfast, we ordered oatmeal and coffee, was a complete let down and we were not offered a top up for the coffee. The oatmeal was tasteless. There are plenty of restaurants/cafes around so the rest of our stay we went out. My son and husband had a few problems at the bar as well, however my husband spoke to Omar and after that there were no problems.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and when I return to NYC I know where I will be staying. Next time I will not use the restaurant and bar. Thank you very much to Omar and staff for making our stay very special.

Room Tip: ask for a high floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Says

What an outstanding review! We loved having you as our guest, and all of us had a great time making sure your experience was the very best. Your comments really make all of us here at the Wyndham Garden Chinatown glow with pride! Take care, and we hope to see you again soon!