“One of the best Pizza's I have tasted”
Review of Don Antonio

Don Antonio
Ranked #121 of 13,639 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Manchester, United Kingdom
“One of the best Pizza's I have tasted”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

my wife and I went to this resteraunt after a show on Broadway. We arrived at about 6.00 without booking on a unday and got a table. Its a very bustly place and the staff are really helpful and eager to serve you. my wife and I had starters then pizza's each. WOW!!!
I have eaten a lot of pizzas around the world,. but this one was one of the best. maybe only second to one I had in Tuscany. We had a karaffe of wine and a couple of beer seach, and it cam to about $80.00 which I thought was good. It feels like a community place where people know each other, I would definitely reccomend this place, its about 3-10 mins from Broadway theatres as well in a really nice part of the city. My wifr also had a Tiramusu for dessert and she couldnt stop smiling for about 2 hrs after eating it. !!!!!!

• Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Little Gem”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled across Don Antonio when we were looking for some food to bring back to our hotel room.

We were very pleased to see that they did take aways so we went inside. The staff were very friendly! And the service was extremely quick - great Italian pizza!

Visited October 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“I could eat this pizza every day”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I love pretty much everything about this place: the perfect char on the puffy crust, the variety of creative combinations/types of pizza (including the different variations on Margherita pizza), the quick service, the convenient Hell's Kitchen-y location... It all adds up to my current favorite pizza in Manhattan.

• Visited August 2013
Salt Lake City
“"Montanara Starita" Pizza - Delicious!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This little restaurant is a great place to eat after seeing a show at the New World Stages which is just across the street. Because we went right after a show, the place was crowded, so we ate at the bar.
My wife and I each ordered a salad, and shared the house specialty pizza, the Montanara Starita. The salads were rather skimpy, and just ok tasting, but the Starita was delicious. Possibly the best tasting pizza I have ever had. It was so good that I wish that I had ordered one just for myself.
The Starita is a pizza where the crust is lightly fried, sort of like a Navajo taco,and then baked in a wood fired oven. This unique process, combined with the delectable, slightly sweet flavored tomato sauce, made this pizza delicious.
The prices were very reasonable, and the service was very good. I definitely will be returning to have a Montanara Starita of my own!

• Visited September 2013
“OMG! WOW!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

This was a really great experience. The staff was superb and this restaurant ran like a will oiled machine. You don't find that often. Make sure to put this on your todo list before you leave NYC. The pizza was to die for. A MUSTGO!

Visited October 2013