“AWESOME”

Book In Advance
More Info
$159.00*
and up
Full-Day New York City Tour with Empire State Building Observatory and Statue...
Ranked #59 of 636 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Highly Rated New York Tours currently has a 97% Super High TripAdvisor rating based on over 1800 reviews of our 9 Hour Main Attractions Tour. Our Top Tour makes all the great stops in New York City.
Reviewed June 26, 2014

A different view of New York City, well guided tour with spectaculars views, I recommend this because you can explore more of the big apple, A+

1  Thank Sandro C
There are newer reviews for New York Highly Rated Tours

Reviewed June 25, 2014

This was the most excellent tour I have ever been on. Marc was our tour guide and was very knowledgeable about NYC and especially the Manhattan area. I learned a lot and appreciated everything he shared.

Marc was also excellent at keeping track of everyone on the bus, keeping us on track so we could meet the timelines to get to the next stop; and boy, was I surprised about not having to wait in line at the Empire State Building (we just went right up) and this was also true for getting on the ferry to get to the Statue of Liberty, as well as getting into the Statue of Liberty itself. Good Job!!

I was certainly tired at the end of the day - 9 hours after all - but I would actually do this tour again when I come back to NYC in a couple of years.

I have already told many people about this tour and how great things were done.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Tour and sights were interesting and enjoyable. Tom was knowledgeable and did his best under the circumstance. Tour started off poorly. Shuttle was late and as the tour progress, it was apparent that the driver was struggling. She was late to start it off, everyone had to wait for her restroom break leaving the tour guide wondering where she went, tour guide on several repeated occasions had to direct driver which way to go, the PA system was not working, the airconditioner was not properly working ( halfway through the tour AC was off , when it was turned on it was on maximum and we were told that was the only setting that work). On one of the tour stops ( Little Italy) driver parked shuttle on the opposite side of the road where passengers would have boarded from the street. Tom controlling his frustration redirected the driver. Clearly tom tried his best to keep his composure and make the tour as informative as possible. We missed St. Patricks Cathedral and another site without being informed. Upon inquiry, we were told St Patricks is under construction. For the price we paid for several people in our group and from reading past reviews, we had higher expectations ... it could have been better!

4  Thank CAvisitors
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Our nine hour tour was fabulous! Sean Ryan, was such a delight, we just loved having him as our tour guide. Ken, our driver, was always pleasant and on time to pick us up at our many stops. This was a great experience for four girls from Texas.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

My husband and I took our 2 children (ages 8 and 11) on the 9 hr tour June 16th. Our tour guide was Tom....who was very knowledgeable about the city and extremely friendly. We saw all the sites we had hoped to, and we got to skip the lines too! Lunch in Little Italy was great. We ate at Paesanos on Mulberry and the food was amazing. I highly recommend this tour to anyone planning on visiting NYC in the near future. Sincerely, the Mortimore family

3  Thank Kerri M