The area was awful. I expected the place to be much nicer for $315.00 per night. We tried to get a room at The Beekman Towers everything was booked . So if you like broken lampshades, foriegn pubic hair in the bathroom, stained curtains, and a stale smell coming from the air conditioner, then this is your place. I nicely asked the front desk if they could at least match the price of the beekman ( which was much nicer with a beautiful bar/resturant on the 26th floor) for $245.00 a night, I was told no. The only good news about this hotel is the staff seemed nice & we didn't see any bed bugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Envoy Club Suites offers beautifully appointed studios, one and two bedrooms with full kitchens and all the comforts of home. We are located in the historic Murray Hill neighborhood in midtown Manhattan. These spacious, elegantly designed apartment suites are complete with fully equipped kitchens, a dining area, cable TV, VCR/DVD player, CD stereo, and wifi internet access. Property includes large Fitness Center with sauna and steam room, Cinema Room, Conference Room and Rooftop Deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Envoy Club Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Envoy Club Hotel New York City
- Envoy Hotel New York City
- Envoy New York City