“Name Doesn't Lie”

Ranked #7 of 804 Quick Bites in New York City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Fresh hand rolled bagels with variety of cream cheeses. Breakfast and lunch sandwiches, egg platters, fresh salads, home made soups, premium coffee and drinks. We also do breakfast and lunch catering. All baking done on premises
Reviewed May 16, 2019

We got bagels for breakfast, in addition to several more to take home with us, all classic variety (plain, sesame, everything). The bagels didn't need toasting, as they were fresh out of the oven, and went well with the veggie cream cheese. Coffee was alright, but also not the reason to go here. A tip - be sure to look at the signs so you're ordering at the correct location, and not waiting around needlessly.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,613)

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

It was our best way to start our day, delicious bagels and so many choices. Don't be afraid of the que you will be served immediately.

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Very busy and popular place, ordered in mins and served in less than 10 mins.
Wife had a salmon with creme cheese bagel and loved it. I had a western egg avo and salsa one it both were great. Very limited tables available, food is great , best bagel ive had ever. Didnt get coffee there as it is not freshly made, lattes etc.

1  Thank _rickybart49
Reviewed May 13, 2019

I was in NYC for a few days and was searching for amazing bagels. The bagels here looked and tasted excellent. I arrived at 5:30 AM and was a little disappointed there were no hot ones. The big letdown for me was a bialy, a doughy, under-cooked blob with no onion flavor. At least the bagels were good.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Recommended by the hotel staff for breakfast . I was surprised to see the line out of the door but it moved fast. They have so many variations of bagels it takes you the entire wait in line to decide what you want. I got the ham-egg-cheese on a plain bagel. It was really good. The bagels are amazing and everything tastes really fresh. Honestly once I ordered I waited less than 5 minutes for my freshly made sandwich. This is my new favorite place for breakfast. I definitely recommend this to anyone in the area ...