“best bagels ever”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Hand rolled, boiled and priced well. Not open Sundays and holidays. Took a dozen home on the plane with me.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Great selection of bagels and spreadings but for a first timer you really need to make up your mind quick - thus we missed to select the spreading we wanted and just got regular cc. Very small place with very limited seating. Perfect I guess for people on the run but not for family tourists./Swedish fish

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We were recently in NYC and just had to have a NY bagel breakfast. After searching on TripAdvisor we decided to try this place. We we ever happy that we did. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Feel comfortable asking for help because the guys behind the counter are great! I ordered the two egg, sausage and cheese bagel. My only disappointment was the type of cheese they used. My daughter ordered lox and cam cheese. The bagels were BIG and you received a very generous amount of toppings. We've been home for three weeks and every couple of days we talk about that breakfast and regret not smuggling some bagels back to Canada. They aren't open on Sundays so be sure to stock up on Saturday.

1  Thank MammaBear67
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Poshy bagel place which is not extremely expensive. Quite busy but it's worth the hassle and the wait. Ordering pickup are extremely well organized. My bagel was great dough soft inside great salmon (not lox) great spread of basic cream cheese.

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

This IS the place to pick up your bagels in NYC if you're anywhere near 35 & 7th Ave. Coffee is adequate.