“Cute place with DELICIOUS food”
Review of Inti

Inti
Ranked #2,597 of 14,144 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 55th and 54th
Transit: 50 St (A, C, E) 59 St - Columbus Circle (1, 2, A, B, C, D) 50 St (1, 2)
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My friend brought me to this place during a recent trip to NYC. For starters the place is larger compared to most NYC restaurants and not busy. It is the true definition of a mom & pops store. No need for reservations. We had the ceviche (delicious.com) and fried rice with chicken (portion large enough to share). Everything was great however there are a few things that kept this place from receiving 5 stars from me. 1. Older style decor, 2. No alcoholic drinks, 3. You must ask for ice in your water.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Well we had never been to a Peruvian Restaurant before but there was a Groupon before our trip to NYC so what the heck. It was a little out of the way for us as tourists so we took a cab instead of trying to walk. Having never being to a Peruvian Restaurant before we weren't sure about some of the apps, we tried the Causa De Cangrejos, Sculptured mash yellow potato stuffed with layers of Peruvian style crab meat, avocado and onion, excellent, then we had the Banquete Inti a meal for two he claimed well two of us could never have finished all the food and it was all excellent. It consisted of a whole roasted chicken; very yummy, plantains, rice, beans, huge salad and French fries the worse part of the meal was the fact that we had a Groupon that also included dessert but we persevered and plowed through a very excellent Flan. We then rolled ourselves out of the restaurant and into a cab. I must tell you there was one problem they had run out of wine and beer but the "owner" I am assuming told us we could get one just two doors down and bring it in ourselves, cheaper so it worked for us. Would I suggested it or return, in a heartbeat.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Went on a weekday night for dinner - it wasn't too crowded. The waitstaff was attentive and nice. Our party had chicken fried rice, seafood with the potato for appetizer. The potato appetizer was delicious! Would go back.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Very lowe key restaurant, food was great and very reasonable price. I don't quite understand why it won't attract more people to come in and dine in. We went there for brunch on Sunday and we were the only two people there. The waiter was great and seemed to enjoying what he was doing and he shared some cultural things with us for his country...I will strongly recommend to give this restaurant a try.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had dinner at this Peruvian restaurant with my wife and was pleasantly surprised with good food and very courteous waitress. We asked for some Sangria but learned that the restaurant does not serve any alcohol. However, our waitress offered complimentary glass of "Chicha Morada" the traditional Peruvian purple corn drink, we found refreshing. We also tried "Peruvian Kola" but were not much impressed with it. "We shared an appetizer of "Ceviche Mixto" and had "Tilapia Inti" and "Corvina a Lo Macho" as main entrees. The food appeared to have fresh ingredients, was well prepared and fun to eat. We also tried "Flan" and "Tres Lenches" for desserts, which we think were OK but did not deserve any special mention. I will recommend this restaurant and we will perhaps go back again.