“A real Italian corner in the most international and vibrant city of the world”
Review of Ovest Pizzoteca

Ovest Pizzoteca
Reserve with OpenTable
Ovest Pizzoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,055 of 14,591 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

In the west part of the big apple just under the "high line" in a fantastic corner with the entrance almost not visible there is this restaurant with a long tradition or pure Roman cucine with all the experience cumulated in almost 3000 year of history.
An experience that must be taken at any possible occasion

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

We dropped by before catching Sleep No More, across the street. Food was delicious. We had the cappriciosa pizza and arugula salad. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

My wife and I had a very nice dinner here. Good atmosphere, very helpful and friendly staff and the food was just really good. I had a great plate of pasta, real Italian food, not the so called kind you often get served... Nothing fancy, just a nice place for a good meal.
On weekdays there is Aperitivo between 5 and 8 pm and according to my host it is very good. We went on sunday, so I can't judge that myself.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

That s it... If you like the pizza, the real one, you should try this place..
Good gnocchi too. Price is fair
Highly recommended

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Cute little place! I just stopped in for a drink during happy hour but did get a chance to see their appetizer bar. It looked delicious and the women next to me said it was very good. My drink was served up strong. I wish I had had more time to enjoy the happy hour or have dinner. I would return for more than the bar.