“Quick stop on way to the train”
Review of Pie Face - CLOSED

Pie Face
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed December 6, 2013

What a pleasant surprise on our way back to the train. diagonally across from Madison Square Garden we where greeted by this cute little shop with savory and sweet mini pies. Of course we took a dozen home with us! Delicious!

There are newer reviews for Pie Face

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My daughter and I were wandering around NYC during the thanksgiving day parade and couldn't find any of our usual stops open for the holiday. I saw the sign and thought: let's give it a shot. We ordered the philly cheese steak pie and 3 mini pies: cherry, pumpkin and pecan. The savory philly cheese steak was absolutely delicious. My daughter, who is the pickiest eater I know, even said that she thought the pie was incredible. The mini dessert pies were also quite good. The pumpkin and pecan were some of the best pies I've ever eaten. Pie Face has become my new "go to" stop when I'm in NYC.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Spotted the Pie Face while walking uptown from Penn Station. It looked like fun, and my daughter and I love British goodies, so we stopped in.

Great food, friendly service and reasonable prices. Will stop in again while in New York when we are looking for a quick tasty bite to eat.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Stumbling out of Webster Hall one Tuesday night I remembered there was a Pie Face nearby on 14th. Let's be honest, in a short period of time, I feel like there's a Pie Face on every other corner in NYC these days. Anyway, I had wanted to try them out so this was perfect opportunity. I got the Philly Cheesesteak and the Chunky Steak. Both regular size, not minis. Also an Almond Stick. I've been to Australia and had meat pies there and, while certainly not as good, I felt these were pretty good. Good flavor, flaky crust. A little tough to eat on the go, but not really sure they're designed for that. The Almond Stick was good as well. The staff were very friendly. I'd stop in again for a late-night snack.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

half desert half salty food type things … new take on sandwich. it's fun for tourists and people who are passing on the go and it's better than fast food. expensive for what it is.