We stayed here for the recent Wrestlemania weekend. Our room on the 4th floor was two double rooms with a connecting door and a tiny ensuite. Each room had it's own 32 inch lcd tv. Overall the room was clean and well maintained, as we were low down and at the back of the building we didn't get any view at all. We had trouble with the door and got locked out once however housekeeping were able to resolve this quickly. The breakfast room was always busy but was kept well stocked. The bagel cutter was useless, I never got it to work without squashing the bagel.
The location is excellent for exploring New York nearest subway staion is less than five mins walk.
We booked the shuttle service back to the airport which was good value for the 3 of us the car service would work out cheaper for groups of 4 or more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated The Hotel at Times Square, a boutique hotel, offers clean and elegant accomodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your The Hotel at Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel At Times Square
- At Times Square Hotel
- Super 8 New York City
- Super 8 Times Square
- Super 8 Hotel Times Square
- Super Eight New York City
- Super 8 Hotel New York