The Hotel at Times Square
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$247
  • Room Service
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$135
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$144
$127
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
$263
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$170
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$162
$134
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$178
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

3,757 results
All reviewsbagelstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkfree breakfastrockefeller centerboiled eggsrooftop barbreakfast roomfire escapebudget hotelwould definitely stay here againradio city music hallaround the cornertwo blockscentral parkfifth avenue
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Hotel at the Times Square is a hotel close to the, yeah, well, to the Times Square. Very central and a good location to visit New York.

However, the hotel itself was quite average. The lobby is a somewhat shabby. On the other side, the rooms are quite in good shape.

However, the breakfast is below average and the gym room small.

Overall, a mixed impression and therefore only 3*.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The hotel is in a great location and is clean, but the compliments stop there. The “queen” beds are actual double beds. There is one ice machine on the 1st floor (the hotel is 11 stories). There is 1 vending in the basement, again 11 story tall building. No fridge in the rooms. And management only cares about getting their money. The manager did not even have the integrity or courage to speak to me in person when I complained about the bed sizes.

Room Tip: If the room says queen...it probably is not
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
applecorehotelsstaff, Marketing & E-Commerce Associate at The Hotel at Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear 128FB,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry you felt the beds were too small. The difference in size between queen sized beds and double beds is very small, so they can be easily confused. We do have rooms with larger beds if you require. Unfortunately there is not enough space to have a vending machine and ice machine on every floor. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced at our hotel.
We do hope you will give us another chance in the future. We offer a very good value in a very convenient location.
Liz from Apple Core Hotels

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed one night, and I thought is was okay, but not great. Our room was small but seemed clean. The beds were comfortable enough despite the rough and itchy sheets. The workers were neither friendly or unfriendly. The best part of the hotel is its location. Overall, a decent value.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had a great experience at the hotel. Rooms are not that big, but comfortable and clean, with all the required things. The hairdrier was broken, but promptly substituted after calling front desk. Small breakfast area, really crowded during Easter week, but breakfast included in room charge was worth of it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Tommaso84
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I arrived here last night after twelve hours of travel the receptionist despite some negative reviews re staff was professional and helpful. But on arriving in our room which was spottless I immediately noticed a doublebed rather than the requested twin. I tried to call reception but phone wouldn't put me through so exhausted as I was I went back down and outlined my need and prior booking for twin beds. On booking I mentioned that epilepsy was a concern and stated firmly twins were needed. Reception told me that a twin room would be free tomorrow I was so pleased. Until she told me it would be an extra thirty five dollars a night! I stayed in a budget hotel because of the price but ensure check and double check guys that you are getting what you requested as when you arrive the cost can spirral!
I did not have the budget to pay again for what I had booked so i was forced to sleep on the floor due to mums night seizures!
On positive note wifi works,and as mentioned rooms clean. Coffee maker doesn't work

• Stayed: April 2013