My wife and i were visiting our daughter in Philadelphia and the three of us decided at the last minute to go to New York for a night.We booked this hotel the day before we were due to arrive.
We had a large room with two queen beds,large enough bathroom with a good shower and plenty of towels for the three of us.We also had a closet that you could store suitcases and coats in.There was also tea and coffee making facilities in the room although you could have as much tea,coffee,water and ice as you wanted in the lobby.
Breakfast was also provided with tea,coffee,juices, cereals,breads,toast,yogurts,fruit and doughnuts.The only problem with the breakfast is that it can get very very crowded late on ,so go a little early and have a good breakfast.
The hotel is very clean and in a great location and we all agreed that we would go back and we would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated The Hotel at Times Square, a boutique hotel, offers clean and elegant accomodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelPower, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Hotel at Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel At Times Square
- At Times Square Hotel
- Super 8 New York City
- Super 8 Times Square
- Super 8 Hotel Times Square
- Super Eight New York City
- Super 8 Hotel New York