Actully everything was nice - location is good, lovely bars and restaurants around, staff is nice, elevator. BUT - something with plumbing (? water in WC) - time after time there is terrible sound from water coming (from somewhere). Acoustic is low, so you can't sleep. There is kitchen also, just no dishes at all, so you can't prepare food or even tea/coffe.
Otherwise - price is very good for what you get, very good that WC is inside room. We came from Europe, adaptation period is longer, so it is good if you have more comfort! Thank you :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great and affordable place to stay in New York City for travelers and students, as well as the perfect solution to all short and long term housing.The Morningside Inn is in the heart of New York City's vibrant Upper Westside - Morningside Heights. So close to Columbia and Barnard, the music and theological colleges, as well as the magnificent Cathedral St. John the Divine. The Hudson River Greenway and Riverside Park are steps from our door. The hotel is housed in a 6-story, elevator pre-war building with the old world charm of that era. All rooms are fresh and have been decorated in comfortable style. Excellent citywide bus and subway transportation are at Broadway, and the city M60 bus takes our guests from and to LaGuardia Airport directly for one Metrocard fare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Morningside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morningside Hotel New York City
- Morningside New York City
- Morningside Inn New York