“Great location, average rooms”

The Premier Times Square by Millennium
Ranked #171 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Boston
“Great location, average rooms”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

No complaints. Service was fine. People friendly. Great location. But, the room was worn. Multiple scuff marks, chips on doors, etc. Comfortable enough, but certainly not better than average. At the right price, the location makes it worth it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I had a free stay ticket at this hotel so I wasn't expecting much, but I still ended up disappointed by the professionalism of staff. For the actual listed price of the rooms, I would definitely stay elsewhere in NYC.

As others have mentioned, I felt the staff were snobbish. While I sat at the counter waiting on my room to process, the counter staff was at the same time busy chatting with another staff about his day. One of them even grumbled about how much money he's losing on stocks. I don't think that is professional at all. I had left my luggage with them earlier on, and when the bellman was not around to pick them up, the counter staff begrudgingly stood up and went to pick them up, because I needed to access something in my bags for check in. In fact the bellman was the only one who was at all professional and was the only one I tipped.

Room was nice and what you will expect from a four star. My room had no view at all because it was facing away from the main street.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank clifrev
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed April 11, 2014

The "smaller" brother of the Millenium hotel om 44th street offers very good service in quiet luxurious rooms. Friendly staff, verry good cleaning and maintenance people. Helpfull doormen. Prefer the "Charlotte's" at the Millenium for breakfast!

Room Tip: Higher floors are quitter! This is Mid-Manahattan!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My wife and I, as well as 4 of our closest friends, spent 4 days in NYC last week for a little fun in the city. We all had reservations in the Millennium Broadway hotel but were upgraded to The Premier upon check-in. The Premier provided a nice, clean room, great complimentary breakfast and a very convenient location in Times Square. The hotel was great but the absolute star of The Premier is their concierge by the name of Monique. The entire staff was helpful and courteous but Monique constantly went out of her way to ensure our stay was an awesome one. My wife and I have traveled quite a bit and been to NYC multiples times. We've never encountered a hotel employee as helpful, professional and courteous as Monique. If you're headed to NYC for business or pleasure, stay at The Premier and be sure to meet and work with Monique. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Todd H
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were booked into the Millenium Broadway but upgraded to the Premier. How lucky we were! It was a great hotel, the room was very well appointed, the bed was extremely comfortable (much needed after a hard day's sightseeing) and it was such a bonus to have the complimentary breakfast. The young waiter at breakfast was charming and very helpful. The location of the hotel was very convenient for our sightseeing trips as we were able to walk to a lot of places and were close to the excitement of Times Square. A fantastic first experience of New York City. Patrick, the concierge, was very friendly and gave us excellent and informative advice of where to go, provided us with maps, and on our last day oversaw a quick and efficient pick up for our transfer to the airport, taking care of our luggage and ensuring it was loaded into the minibus on our behalf. Thanks to you all.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PatriciaShipp
Revere, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 19, 2014

On a recent business trip, I originally checked into The Millenium Broadway but was upgraded to a beautiful room in The Premier (adjacent/connected to The Millenium). The room was immaculate and extremely comfortable. The entire floor (4th) was extremely quiet. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was delicious, the location was perfect (could easily walk everywhere) and the staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Monique.

I enjoyed my trip so much that I hope to return shortly with my family for a nice long weekend in the city, taking in a show or 2 at one of the theaters close by.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Noel M
Coram, New York
Reviewed March 7, 2014

very nice hotel conveniently located in Time Square. pretty lobby with a lounge. our room was small but had everything we needed. it was mostly clean, the bathroom sink area couldve been wiped down better. continental breakfast was served in a nice clubby type room with a delicious selection of fresh croissants, danish and bagels along with yogurt, granola and fresh fruit. we received coupons for 2 free drinks per day. the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple