1,049 results
All reviews times square monique madison continental breakfast new york separate shower cocktail hour bagels hard boiled eggs evening reception ball drop floor to ceiling windows good size fresh fruit broadway theaters the hotel offers coffee machine the room was nice
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Excellent customer service. Stayed on the premier side. And loved the rooms. Excellent location. Will be back. We were treated like royalty. Felt like they really valued our time and they went the extra mile to make us comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Northern B
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Having spent 3 nights at that hotel, I can say that the price was well worth it.
They had complimentary happy hours, breakfast and VERY helpful staff. Personnel was always smiling and happy to help us even with the foggiest questions.

Room tip: The only negative point if I can say there was one, is the size of the rooms. The batroom makes up almost half of the hotel room! Bed is listed as queen size but it must be an odd ball size since my feet were touching the tip of the bed which doesn't happen in our own queen sized bed. If you are like me, over 6 foot 3, be ready to sleep in some angle!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank The_Dany
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I got a reservation at Millenium but I got an ugraded room at the Premier, modern rooms, nice 5 to 7 complimentary drinks at the Mezzanine, they also have complimentary continental breakfast...basic food. Nice place for business since it was close to my office, but in my case too close to Times Square that is always full of people, that make difficult to walk. i would recomended for business.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Location, price, service- they have it all! Beautiful spacious rooms, quiet, easy to get anywhere. Great concierge service- talk to Monique at the Premier! Helpful and professional. I'll never stay anywhere else

3  Thank MaryL3
Reviewed August 8, 2013

A 6 night business stay at a hotel I have never used before. I will be using it from now on. Superb location near Bryant Park, 5th Avenue and the overrated but must-see Times Square and in the middle of theatre-land.

Excellent, large room and bathroom with separate shower and bath. Room had desk, sofa and the bed was comfortable.

Excellent, friendly staff who were incredibly helpful. Hate to single anyone out but Monique was great.

Far better value than other hotels I have used (Grand Hyatt and the Intercontinental). If you want comfort and excellent service at a really good price, stay here.

Date of stay: July 2013