The Premier Times Square by Millennium
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Hotel Mela(New York City)
  • Room Service
AKA Times Square(New York City)
  • Fitness center
Night Theater District(New York City)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
Room Mate Grace(New York City)
  • Pool
Hotel St. James(New York City)
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
All reviewstimes squaremonique madisoncontinental breakfastbreakfast and happy hournew yorkcocktail hourseparate showerbagelshard boiled eggsfloor to ceiling windowsfresh fruitevery eveninggood sizenice amenitiesbroadway theatersrooms are largethe room was nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We were originally booked into the Millenium Broadway hotel during a busy convention. Upon arriving to our room, it was clear the room was not cleaned. A crib, bag of old fruit and messy bed prompted us to flee. The front desk was accommodating upgrading us to their Premier Hotel, next door. It was a totally different experience. The smaller, more intimate business hotel was a welcome improvement from the crowded Millennium. Although the furnishings had seen better days, we enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: Stay on the Premier side of the Millennium Broadway if you can be upgraded. The service is significantly better at the Premier.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I booked this room because of the continental breakfast and the room looked lovely on the website. When I checked in there was a large orange stain on the carpet floor. My bed sheets were stained. There was no wireless internet in the rooms. Unacceptable. I was transferred to a superior room in the Millenium Broadway hotel and was much happier. The woman working the desk, I believe her name was Monique was amazing, extremely helpful!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank CTProfTravel
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I stayed in two different rooms because the first room was unusually hot. After being told in the morning that an engineer would fix my thermostat, I returned to a room that was even hotter, only to be told the thermostats were irrelevant, the hotel was in "winter" mode and it was only blowing heat! They moved me to another room that was much cooler, and as the outdoor temperature dropped, so did my room temperature, but it was better than being hot. The beds were good and both rooms were clean in terms of housekeeping, but the couches were stained, the walls and flooring showed wear, as did the showers, which are very small. This hotel was very adequate, but definitely does not fall into the luxury category. Check-in was a breeze for me, but my colleagues had to check in at the Millenium and the line was more than 15 people deep and slow, so it is luck of the draw on the check-in experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to stay in New York City. The hotel is very conveniently located for me, for business meetings and for entertainment venues. The facility is modern, stylish with a minimalist approach to furnishings, clean and very quiet. A guest lounge has breakfast available in the morning and hors d'oeurves available in the evening.

Like some of the other reviewers I arrived while the desk staff was at lunch but this has happened before and I am accustomed to handling check-in at the Millenium Hotel. If you have the misfortune to arrive while a large group is checking in this can result in annoying delays but I generally have been lucky.

I'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank timminn
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We arrived in the rain on Friday night for a two night stay around 7:30 p.m. When we went to check in at the Premier there was no one there to help us as it was their dinner break. That is all well and good and it was not much trouble going over to the Millennium to get checked-in. I did notice that there was more than one concierge at the desk in the Millennium and was wondering why one of that staff might not be sent to the Premier to cover the break so the desk was covered at all times. We arrived at our room as was pleased. I did notice that there were some stains on the sofa and although the bed was great, the rest of the furniture could use an upgrade. I ordered ice at 10:55 p.m. and at 11:30 p.m. I had to call again as it had not arrived. On the second call, the ice was delivered in 7 minutes. Should there be an easier way to get ice??? Monique, the Premier concierge who we met on Saturday, was knowledgeable, exact, helpful and had a wonderful personality. This was a highlight for use as we gathered information on activities for the day. She's a keeper. Was a little disapointed in the breakfast. When we last stayed there a number of years ago it felt like there was more variety. I did have to ask for water as there was none out. It was delivered promptly. We will choose this hotel again, but hopefully my few concerns will be addressed.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple