The Premier Times Square by Millennium
$316
$295
  • Restaurant
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
$237
Hilton.com
$236
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$177
$170
  • Pool
$400
$341
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$152
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
$265
$212
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$249
$80
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstimes squaremonique madisoncontinental breakfastbreakfast and happy hournew yorkcocktail hourseparate showerbagelshard boiled eggsfloor to ceiling windowsfresh fruitevery eveninggood sizenice amenitiesbroadway theatersrooms are largethe room was nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 28, 2007

I originally booked a superior room at the Millenium Broadway since I had a very good experience previously. I upgraded to a club room at The Premier at the last minute and I am so glad that I did. I arrived around 11am and my room was ready which was unexpected since check in is at 4pm. My room (1721) was amazing. The view was great, the room was clean and modern, and the bathroom spacious. The staff was courteous and pleasant. The complimentary breakfast in the mezzanine was better than I had expected. The location was perfect, right in the middle of times square! I definitely will be staying at The Premier when I go back to NYC.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank orlnurse2006
Reviewed August 31, 2007

As a frequent (2-3 times a month) business traveler to New York, I have no use whatsoever for Times Square - the visiting throngs make getting there and getting out of there a nightmare. That said, Millennium's Premier almost makes it worth running the gauntlet.

Rooms are modern, serene, comfortable, and thoughtfully laid out. The bathroom is roomy and luxurious, scarcities in NYC. The staff is courteous, personable and adept, and checkin/checkout are a breeze. I never take advantage of hotel lounges or continental breakfasts, so I couldn't comment on those except to say it's nice to have them available.

A bonus, because you're in an area not noted for its dining choices, is that Virgil's Barbecue is right across the street, Cafe 123 (an unexceptional but quite passable French bistro that's been a reasonably-priced mainstay for many years) a few doors down, and a fully-stocked deli/convenience store a bit further down the block.

Cabs are surprisingly plentiful on 7th Avenue or Broadway (Times Square), because most tourist gawkers never leave the vicinity.

I've stayed in most all of New York's big hotels and can say without qualification that the Premier is one of the nicest hotels in the city. And if it were over on 9th Avenue, or below 30th Street, or just about anywhere save Times Square, I'd probably stay there on every trip.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank homesick_and_grumpy
Reviewed October 30, 2006

is like a wing of the much larger Millennium Broadway; I've stayed several times and really like it. Rooms are somewhat small but nicely appointed; extensive continental breakfast (i.e. no hot food) in the mezzanine lounge. My complaints: (1) No Comedy Central, so I can't watch the Daily Show each night. (2) the desk setup is a bit cramped. (3) The sign says I shouldn't show up to breakfast in the complimentary bathrobe -- why not?!

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank MartySF
Reviewed October 4, 2005

Upon entering my room (1019), I was shocked by a wall where the previous guest had scrawled, "wash me" in soot. I should have left then. If the housekeeping staff could overlook such obvious filth, what else in the room might have been overlooked and never properly cleaned?
The room was cramped and unwelcoming. The carpeting and the room in general were dirty and unkempt. The uncomfortable sofa was a worn sectional in two pieces with wooden arms. There was no lap blanket. The magazines were piled carelessly on the table. There wasn’t even a pen in the room. A Zen garden with a broken rake rested on the desk.
The ironing board was not properly attached to the door, so it banged loudly every time I opened the closet. There were no bathrobes and only three very small bath towels for two adults. The paint on the exposed ceiling pipe was peeling off.
I cannot stress enough the disturbing effect of the hotel’s disappointing and dirty facilities had on me. We didn't book two rooms at a luxury hotel for nearly $900 a night to have such a shabby, careless and poorly maintained accommodation.
On Sunday morning we never received an in room checkout or a hotel evaluation card, making me wonder if the staff suspected we would comment negatively about our stay. Prior to check out we called the desk for our car. We were told we had to go to the Millennium Hotel Bell Stand for information about it. We had to drag our luggage through thePremier to the Millennium lobby to the 45th Street entrance. The bellhop did not know how we would be able to get out of 6th Avenue. The parking attendant handed us our car keys and parking stub, left us facing a crowd of people and a wooden barricade, and told us to ask the police to let us drive through it. Only after we approached some NYC police officers did we get help. We had to turn our SUV around and the police officers guided us the wrong way down a one-way street. Finally we were on our way.
When I am on a vacation I do not like to confront service personnel. I choose hotels and resorts with the highest ratings for service and accommodations. I do not want to voice complaints, have confrontations, or draw attention to myself. I try to choose recreation that is stress free. And mostly I do not want to be concerned about the sanitary conditions of my bed or bathroom.I looked at your web site before I booked. I expected a relaxing stay at a luxury hotel. Your advertisement clearly misrepresents the quality, service, facilities and attitude of the Premier.Your customer service director is quoted in one press release as saying she wants consistently satisfied customers and that the Premier guarantees it will "meet and exceed the expectations of our guests." The Premier facilities are far from hitting that mark.
My stay at the Premier last night was most unpleasant. I keep recalling the sooty writing on the wall and am unnerved by the unseen filth it may represent. I feel I have been grossly cheated, not only because of the high price I paid for a very bad experience but also because my weekend was so hurt by this situation. I can see no reason to stay at your hotel again and I will certainly share my experience with as many people as I can.
I hope you will address my complaints and respond.
I sent my letter September 18, 2005 and I have not heard anything from anyone at the Premier Hotel in New York City.

• Stayed: September 2005
14  Thank G197HZandreac
Reviewed November 12, 2004

My husband and I stayed here in June 2003 for our honeymoon. Room was great extremely well furnished and comfortable. Close to Times Square and the theatre district would stay here again definately!
We had complimentary beakfast buffet in the adjoining Millenium Broadway and the food was great.

9  Thank disneylover49