Toys 'R' Us Times Square - CLOSED
Amazing

Reviewed October 16, 2016
Fray05
Kent, United Kingdom
The grandure of this store is fantastic

Reviewed July 24, 2016
Richard S
Gatineau, Canada

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

It is a toys r us. The old one was much nicer. This one feels tired and booring and the selection is not as Good as before.

3  Thank VeronicaSjogren
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Absolutely amazing, came here with my cousin for the pure and simple fact there's a huge Ferris wheel in the middle. Great thing to do, not very expensive and you can take a picture home with you for a small added extra. Well worth doing if you're in Times Square. Amazing time here, will defiantly return!

7  Thank Fray05
Reviewed July 24, 2016

The size of this store is immense they even have rides in the store and do not forget to check the BARBY DOLL department you will spend hours visiting this store

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I was amazed at how big this store was. It is HUGE! There is even a ferris wheel in the middle of it.

1  Thank Mel P
Reviewed June 9, 2016

Unless you have NO toy stores / shops near you where you live, avoid like the plague. When I visited in Dec 2015 it was almost empty of toys, tourist-full, under construction and just a real stress. A huge shame the other, smaller toy-stores in NYC have disappeared.

1  Thank HarrietBP
Reviewed May 26, 2016

We were visiting New York for my daughters 16th birthday and we happened to just come up on this store. I am so glad we went inside. We spent almost 2 hours going through the store and all the different sections. It was so cool. The huge Lego models were awesome and who doesn't love a Ferris wheel inside a building. I was truly sad it's gone. It was a magical, fun place in the heart of New York, fun for all ages.

Reviewed April 27, 2016

Kids loced the huge ferris wheel in the toy store. The prices are like most toys r us stores. My grand daughter loved the moving huge dinosaur that was there. We also loved the candy section. The store was too hot inside but all in all, it was fun.

Reviewed January 25, 2016

One of the best and magical toy shops I have ever been in!. Shame that it is gone now. It had some great attractions inside, The big wheel, Barbie House, Lego figures of city landmarks.

6  Thank Victoria G
Reviewed January 15, 2016

Great place for kids of all ages, could never get bored no matter how times you visited. Will always remember ferries wheel.

Reviewed January 12, 2016

I could not imagine being a kid in this place. I'd go nuts! Christmas shopping at TRU in Times Square, bananas. Really neat to see in person.

I personally headed for the Hot Wheels section, but looking through the whole store, WOW!

I'd love to see my grandson's reaction in there.

3  Thank Mike W