“GREAT TOY STORE!”

Toys 'R' Us Times Square
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We visited the toy store on a Sunday with my 7yr and 5yr old girls, and they loved it. the ferris wheel was nice and we went around at least 5 times. The line was a little long, but we by fast. There were tons of toys and candy to choose from. I have visited this toy store everytime Im in time square, and it never get old. Please add to your to do list while in NY, especially if you have children.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

First off, this is the coolest ToysRUs I've been to. They have a ferris wheel inside, and the stuff inside is priced fairly. The staff is great and kids and teens will love the place. There are many things to buy inside.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We went during Christmas, if I can help it I will never do that again. The store is bustling we waited to check out almost an hr. The famous Carousel line is what made me over this toy store. You have to buy a ticket and come back atleast 1hr later. I even asked the girls if they had fast passes and they all laughed. Too overwhelming for me and I love NYC will try again this summer.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Truly a great place to visit, but guard your wallet. You see Spider Man? Sorry! No personal photos allowed. You must use the Toys R Us photographer and pay $25!! It's good to warn your child ahead of time not to even talk to spider man. (Unless you want the photo.) I will say, it was an excellent photo!! But hated being tricked by having spidey walk around and getting kids excited only to find out - nope! Can't do it!

The Ferris Wheel - must do!!! ($5 per person)

Decorating a cookie and apron- must do!! It was delicious! ($5 a person)

If you are from out of town- go to the Barbie house on the top floor then through doors, take stairs up to visitors center, show your license and you will get a
10% off your entire purchase coupon. BEWARE THOUGH!! The candy counter didn't honor the coupon, so don't pay for your purchases their!!

We enjoyed walking around seeing all there was to see. It's a beautiful store with lots of eye appealing merchandising! The kids will have a blast just walking around!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We stopped in and rode on the ferris wheel. We shopped around and enjoyed the store. We did not buy much at the store, but it was fun for the kids to see such a big toy store.