“Best Toy Store”

Toys 'R' Us Times Square
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Took 13 & 17 yr old boys to Toys R Us in Times Square-What a good time for all ages. The ferris wheel is so fun. Must do! Third floor legos are amazing. The dinosaur is also awesome!
Go,go, go!!!

1  Thank travelmom12166

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Probably the only toy store I will ever visit that has a four story ferris wheel! It is something to experience regardless of your age, it was really neat!

1  Thank Springfield_Tiger
Reviewed December 13, 2012

It is amazing with the exception of trying to buy more goods when you are back in the UK. It is an absolute disaster and the staff are most unhelpful too. I was at their store on Saturda 8th December and purchased some goods. On arriving back in the UK on Tuesday decided that I would like to buy some more goods. To date I have now emailed them 5 times and got little more than a generated reply from them of no use whatsoever. I then decided to telephone them. After being transferred 3 times I was then told I would need to call back on another extension. I did this twice, once nobody came back to help me and the second time they hung up on me.Needless to say I will most certainly not be calling them back a 4th time. I am absolutely shocked and disgusted with them as a Company and my Grandchildren will NOT be getting any more goods from Toysrus. Be warned when travelling to the States.

1  Thank janj43
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a children's delight! three story ferris wheel- inside! 20 foot tall Tyrannosaurus Rex that moves and sounds almost like he is going to reach over and gobble you down. It was amazing! Our granddaughter spent two hours in this store just being delighted, amazed, thoroughly entertained.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Obviously this is the flagship store for Toys R Us and there is a lot to see. A giant ferris wheel as soon as you enter, lots of product demos, huge lego displays, even a place to get ice cream.

Great way to have the kids kill time, hopefully you don't spend too much