“wOW! What a toy store!”

Toys 'R' Us Times Square
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed September 20, 2012

What a wonderful place to visit. We felt a little guilty the grandchildren weren't with us but we decided to enjoy the Store anyway. The main feature is the Ferris Wheel and the fantastic characters hanging from the ceiling. Of course the floors of toys would delight anybody! Thoroughly enjoyable especially if you are looking for a wow gift for somebody!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I wanted to buy some gifts for my girls. I did not find much even though the store is huge! I'm just very picky :) The service was great and kind. It was a good experience.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Fantastic store, lot's of selection and the indoor Ferris Wheel is cool. VERY busy place but staff is helpful.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Went here with the kids for my sons birthday. Rode the carousel bought toys had ice cream and candy took pictures was in here for at least an 2 hours. but didnt feel like it.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I visited Toys 'R Us on Times Square on a Saturday night. Around 10pm. Not a good idea. The store was really crowded so it was really hard getting attention or service. On a personal note, the stuff I was looking for, I could not found, but the store is really beautiful, with different theme areas.

2  Thank Jose_Ignacio_Otero