“Pretty good for the neighborhood”

O'Brien's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
O'Brien's Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #522 of 14,216 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 46th St between 6 Ave & 7 Ave
Transit: Near to the N,R,Q,B,D,F,V,7 Trains
Description: Two Floors, Two Bars, One Great Irish Pub....O’Brien's in the Heart of Time Square is not your typical Irish Pub. Come in to enjoy our warm, cozy atmosphere with Good Pub Fare and a friendly welcome for everyone. "The Sin Bin", our upstairs restaurant and party room, which is available for Private Events, also has an outdoor balcony where you can enjoy the entire atmosphere that Time Square can throw at you. TV's for every sporting occasion, Live Music 5 nights a week, a cold beer in your hand and good food to fill any appetite, you can't go wrong here at O'Brien's Irish Pub & Restaurant.
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We got there very late and stuck to traditional pub food. The shepherds pie was good and the sliders were exactly what the doctor ordered. Kinda pricy but given that you are at Times Square reasonable. A much better option than the chain joints on Broadway etc. Service was excellent.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

not cheap for a drink and the service was poor . he was not very welcoming and i had to ask to pay the bill after a long wait for it.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

My husband and I were in the city today for a Broadway matinee. We came upon O'Brien's Irish Pub on 46th Street, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. What a find! It was a cold day and this offered just the right vibes for us, and comfort food to boot!
I chose the luncheon special salad and shepard's pie. My husband had a cup of cream of potato soup and a chicken sandwich off of the specials menu. Both plates were delicious.
To finish off our meal, two cups of O'Brien's coffee. A nice warm cup of coffee with Bailey's and whipped cream.
It was a nice pub, delicious food and a stone's throw from the theatre!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband and I ate here and it was a great escape from the heavy tourist areas in the rest of Times Square. We had good service, the food was excellent, and there was some terrific live music. Very low key.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

My wife and I were waiting to go to Motown the Musical matinee, it was freezing cold and we needed some soup and sandwich fare. What a great find! Service was top notch and friendly, great lunch specials, wife had the cream of potato soup and I had the chicken parm sandwich.
Food was terrific, pub was warm and cozy and bill was very reasonable. Right on 46th down from the theaters, check it out when you are in town.