“Youthful, hip place...”
Review of Saxon and Parole

Saxon and Parole
Reserve with OpenTable
Saxon and Parole is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #877 of 14,125 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: East Village
Cross street: Bleecker Street
Transit: 6 Train to Bleecker St B/D/F/M Train to Broadway-Lafayette St or 2nd Ave N/R Train to Price St
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Our server John was quick, friendly and helpful. We were impressed with the cocktail board and the drinks were very tasty. The food was good but I think the portions were kind of small for the price. The desert, s'mores was delightful. It was a younger 20's crowd and everybody was dressed to impress. I would revist this place.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

in the heart of hipster village, feeling very authentic, with amazing tasty food and drinks too. excellent charcuterie, and craft cocktails!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was one of the best dining experiences I have ever encountered. Not only were the food and drinks far more superior than most places, but the service was outstanding. This is a must if you are considering it!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Food was good - not incredible, but they have some of the best non-alcoholic drinks I've seen. waitstaff was good, lots of different people tending to our table but dinner took a long time to come out, and it was early in the night so they gave us some free dessert.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

It was just pure luck we ended up dining here one evening as the original place we wanted was booked out. My friend had the duck which was perfectly cooked and I had the scallops. They were delicious, with seasame seeds added for that extra crunch. The service was very good, the staff were helpful and friendly. For dessert I had the choclate smores and I loved it. It was chocolate and biscuit served in a jar which had whiskey barrel smoke it! We had late reservations but there was still a great atmosphere. I look forward to returning here on my next visit to New York.