“Great Time Shopping in NYC!”

Style Room NYC Shopping Tour Experiences
Ranked #1 of 823 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Private 5 hour VIP Shopping Tour Experiences in New York City behind locked doors. Meet designers face-to-face in their actual showrooms & studios and shop at 40%-65% off retail. Style Room is run by Karen Parker O'Brien, a fashion industry professional with endless industry connections. Types of Tours: VIP Limo Tours, VIP Walking Tours. Perfect For: Girls Day Out, Mother / Daughter, Husbands & Wives, Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Birthday Celebrations, Anniversary Celebrations Corporate Incentive Groups / Spousal Programs / Large Groups, Student Educational Groups, Bridal Shower Shopping Party, Bachelorette Shopping Party, Sweet 16 Celebrations
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Franklin, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Time Shopping in NYC!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had a wonderful time on my first style room tour with Karen.
I wish there had been more time to shop additional designer studios,
but it is something I will definitely do again next time I visit the city.
Karen does a great job working with clients, I felt pampered and special!

“Fun shopping!!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This tour was a new shopping experience and so much fun! Karen brought us to several showrooms and we shopped for both clothes and jewelry. At the jewelry showroom, we were able to meet and shop with the jewelry designer - so interesting hearing about her inspiration for the designs. Karen was a great help - finding sizes and offering advice, but never pushy. Her knowledge and enthusiasm definitely enhanced the overall experience. Go by yourself or bring a friend, either way it will be a lot of fun and you'll find beautiful things at discount prices.

New York City, New York
“Fun shopping your with my mom!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The tour was so much fun. Karen is wonderful - she has a great fashion sense, knows amazing designers, and got us great deals!! I highly recommend going on her tours!!

Pass A Grille Beach FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“VIP -Champagne, limousine, Style Room Shopping Tour”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

OH MY GOD, I cant believe this exists!! My boyfriend treated me to the most incredible birthday present EVER! If you would like being treated like a absolute princess for the day while being whisked away in a stretch limo, drinking champagne, eating gourmet goodies, hitting high end designer showrooms AND paying wholesale...then you have to do this tour!! Karen introduced us to designer show rooms with brands that are in the most exclusive retailers on Madison and 5th Avenue, and you have access to see merchandise before they are in the stores themselves! My boyfriend bought me everything from purses, shoes, pants, dresses, skirts, shirts and scarves at wholesale prices. Several of the designer sample pieces I took home won't even be out until Summer 13 and Fall 13! I even pre ordered 3 purses and will have them before the stores will! Karen was an absolute sweetheart, fun, knowledgable and opened my/our eyes up to the REAL way to shop! She gave me professional styling ideas and took my style to a whole new level. She has years of experience and it shows through the relationships she has with the showroom and boutique owners. The places she took us closed their doors for private showings and had my sizes lined up and ready to go. The professional, personalize service from Karen as well as the owners of the showrooms and boutiques were exceptional and far exceeded my expectations.

I "HIGHLY" RECOMMEND VIP STYLE ROOM TOURS!!! You won't be disappointed and you'll never shop retail again!

THANK YOU KAREN! Amy W

1 Thank Amy W
New York City, New York
“An Absolute Bucket List Entry!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was the most fun I've had in years; and yes, I am a guy! My girlfriend and I spent 8 hours with Karen (new World's Record I understand) and had a blast every second of it. We were celebrating her birthday and decided to take the tour on April 15th (tax day).

Karen is extremely professional, has a great personality, is very knowledgeable about the designers, and has a great fashion sense. We were total shopaholics the entire time and purchased goods from EVERY showroom she showed us. We bought bags, shoes, scarves, business suits (with hot colors), blouses, jackets, and dresses. Every piece is a grand slam; very high quality with steep discounts. Absolutely can't beat it.

So if you like to shop for quality merchandise, have fun the entire time, come away with massive savings, be driven around in a stretch limo, have food treats and champagne along the way, then you NEED to book a tour NOW with Karen. What are you waiting for???

I recommend this wholeheartedly and will definitely be a repeat customer.

Mark L