“really fun shopoing tour”

Style Room NYC Shopping Tour Experiences
Ranked #1 of 830 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Private 5 hour VIP Shopping Tour Experiences in New York City behind locked doors. Meet designers face-to-face in their actual showrooms & studios and shop at 40%-65% off retail. Style Room is run by Karen Parker O'Brien, a fashion industry professional with endless industry connections. Types of Tours: VIP Limo Tours, VIP Walking Tours. Perfect For: Girls Day Out, Mother / Daughter, Husbands & Wives, Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Birthday Celebrations, Anniversary Celebrations Corporate Incentive Groups / Spousal Programs / Large Groups, Student Educational Groups, Bridal Shower Shopping Party, Bachelorette Shopping Party, Sweet 16 Celebrations
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Thanks again Karen for a really fun day. I'll recommend your fun shopping tour to all of my friends visiting from Tel Aviv Israel. l love my new boots and all of my clothing!!!

Parker O, Owner at Style Room NYC Shopping Tour Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Great spending the day with you, and I look forward to seeing you again when you visit NYC.

There are newer reviews for Style Room NYC Shopping Tour Experiences

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The tour was very professional and fun! Karen was extremely organized and it was great to see that she had put in the effort to ensure the tour ran smoothly and that we got to visit stores appropriate for us. Very relaxing and very useful in introducing us to quality brands we do not know. I look forward to our next experience. We'll certainly be back!

Thanks so much for your great review. It was really fun taking both of you on your VIP Valentine's Romance Tour.
See you soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This VIP tour was amazing from start to finish. It was the first Valentine's Day that my boyfriend and I were officially a couple and the tour made this day so special and memorable. Karen brought us to designers that had collections suited to us, our style, and our budget. We were able to bring home designer pieces within our price range. The items that I got on the tour I will keep forever. This was definitely the highlight of our entire New York trip and the priority of our to-do list. I found the most beautiful designer handbag and print dresses that I feel fabulous in and will wear for class, work, and out on the town. It was even better to see my boyfriend find things that he loved and I can't wait to see him wear the ties and stylish polos in every pattern imaginable he found. The designers spend time with you one-on-one and help you find the pieces in their collection that suit you. I will never forget trying one designer dress after another in the unbelievable showroom as my boyfriend and I are treated to bakery cupcakes and coffee. Being served our favorite drinks as we went from showroom to showroom put the tour over the top. Thank you Karen for catering the tour to us and giving us an wonderful start to our first New York trip together. You opened our eyes to the world of real fashion. I look forward to our next VIP tour with Karen and when I can increase my budget and fill my suitcase with even more beautiful jewelry and print dresses.

Thanks so much for your great review! It was a blast taking both of you on your VIP Valentine's Romance Tour. I LOVE the print dresses you got - it was as though you were the fit model for them.
See you soon when you visit NYC again!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Thanks again Karen. We both had a fantastic time with you while we were visiting NYC for our anniversary celebration. We love your unique shopping tour, and love what we bought. You made it a very memorable day for us!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was so thrilled to be going to NY and having a Style Room Shopping Experience I could hardly wait. Sending pictures and emails were great in letting Karen know what size and things I wanted to see. I met Karen and she is lovely and energetic and took me to a shop, which I liked. On to the next shop and AWFUL!! gone in 5 minutes. She did make other arrangements to shop somewhere else several times. All in all it was nice, but wish I could have gone to a clothing store for my style, as I really wanted an outfit from a NY Designer and didn't get one. It was a huge letdown for me.

Parker O, Owner at Style Room NYC Shopping Tour Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

I'm sorry your experience wasn't what you expected. I did bring you to a wonderful NYC clothing designer who makes 100% of her clothing right here in NYC (rare these days) and sells high end stores around the country. From your photos you sent, I did feel she was a perfect match for your style and American size of 12-14. As with clothing no matter what designer, it's very personal and for that reason, clothing is the most difficult at all times (whether you're size 4 or size 14). I am glad you enjoyed the rest of your tour, as the wraps, scarves, fashion jewelry and handbags you found were great.