“When Can I Book Another Tour?”

Style Room NYC Shopping Tour Experiences
Ranked #1 of 816 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Private 5 hour VIP Shopping Tour Experiences in New York City behind locked doors. Meet designers face-to-face in their actual showrooms & studios and shop at 40%-65% off retail. Style Room is run by Karen Parker O'Brien, a fashion industry professional with endless industry connections. Types of Tours: VIP Limo Tours, VIP Walking Tours. Perfect For: Girls Day Out, Mother / Daughter, Husbands & Wives, Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Birthday Celebrations, Anniversary Celebrations Corporate Incentive Groups / Spousal Programs / Large Groups, Student Educational Groups, Bridal Shower Shopping Party, Bachelorette Shopping Party, Sweet 16 Celebrations
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“When Can I Book Another Tour?”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This was really fun! And with Valentine's Day around the corner, I can't wait to wear my new dress and accessories. Thanks again Karen, you were great. See you again soon.

Visited January 2013
Parker O, Owner at Style Room NYC Shopping Tour Experiences, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thanks so much for your great review. Your Valentine's Day date is going to be amazing! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Commack, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Mother/Daughter shopping fun!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My 14 year old daughter and I spent an exciting afternoon with Karen. We had no idea what to expect on our shopping tour. Karen gave us an amazing experience with a great variety of designer showrooms. We started off with handbags. It was almost impossible to narrow down the choices! Next was a meet & greet with a designer of jewelry made of exotic materials. It was a pleasure to speak with the artist, himself in his design space. It was truly art on display. We rounded out the day with some "next season" pieces. You cannot duplicate a day like this on your own.Thanks again Karen for a fabulous day. We will be back soon.
xo
Natalie & Lexi

Visited January 2013
Thanks so much for your great review. You and your daughter were totally fun, and can't wait to see you again so you can shop for Fall 2013 in July!

New York City, New York
“A Fantastic Day of Shopping!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Celebrating my close friend's 60th birthday turned out to be the best day ever. We were treated to a fantastic day of shopping with Karen and her assistant. From Soho to Midtown, Karen brought us to an eclectic variety of shops, each offering us something to buy. We never felt pressured; in fact, Karen was always honest and offered us tips on how to wear our new clothes and jewelry. I would definitely recommend a Style Room Shopping Tour Experience!

Visited December 2012
Thanks so much for your great review! You guys were totally fun, and an absolute blast to spend the day with. I look forward to seeing you again in the Spring!

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Shopping with Karen”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My daughter and I had a wonderful shopping experience with Karen. She made the experience fun for us both and being able to shop at the designer's studios was a great opportunity. I think it would be even more fun with a bigger group but having just the two of us allowed us more time to enjoy more showrooms. Her local knowledge is also great as she recommended heaps of things for us to do in NYC. We made some great purchases and are glad we included this in our holiday and would recommend it to others who love shopping!
Sharon and Bridget

Visited December 2012
Thanks so much for your great review. Hope you had a fabulous New Year's Eve in Times Square too! Looking forward to seeing you again during your next NYC trip.

The Villages, Florida
“Father knows best”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We love visting New York and I'm always looking for something unique and fun for my girls (mom and three daughters). Original plan was to get the girls with Karen and then "turn them loose" for and afternoon of shopping. I was having so much fun watching them, I ended up taggin along for teh entire time.

If you like to shop and are looking for a unique experience - Karen is the person.

Thanks Karen for another wonderful NYC memory!

Visited December 2012
Thanks so much for your great review! And glad you stayed for the entire shopping tour. It's fun to meet the designers and see where all the shopping bags full of goodies come from vs just a store. You guys were totally fun, and can't wait to see you again!