“Our experience with Karen Parker, owner of Style Room, was a one of a kind, fabulous excursion.”

Style Room NYC Shopping Tour Experiences
Ranked #1 of 816 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Private 5 hour VIP Shopping Tour Experiences in New York City behind locked doors. Meet designers face-to-face in their actual showrooms & studios and shop at 40%-65% off retail. Style Room is run by Karen Parker O'Brien, a fashion industry professional with endless industry connections. Types of Tours: VIP Limo Tours, VIP Walking Tours. Perfect For: Girls Day Out, Mother / Daughter, Husbands & Wives, Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Birthday Celebrations, Anniversary Celebrations Corporate Incentive Groups / Spousal Programs / Large Groups, Student Educational Groups, Bridal Shower Shopping Party, Bachelorette Shopping Party, Sweet 16 Celebrations
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The designer showrooms, merchandise, and hospitality were unmatched! I went with two other Southern women, and felt like were were treated with the graciousness and hospitality of the South with the style and chicness of New York City! A "must do" for those who love to shop!!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One of a kind experience!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Just finished taking a VIP tour with Karen through midtown and soho. Worth every penny to have an in-the-know tour guide take the three of us to jewelry and clothing design markets whose doors usually are only open to buyers from the major department stores. Ladies, if you love to shop and are going to be in NYC TAKE THIS TOUR! Karen is a wonderful gracious tour guide. You will not regret it!

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for NYC natives and visitors!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I bought a VIP shopping tour for my mom for Mother's day, and the two of us went out on the town with Karen. I was initially just very curious about what a shopping tour was... turns out a shopping tour with Karen is best thing ever!

After a quick email exchange for style direction for me and my mom, Karen set up a 5 showroom outing for us. My mom and I have VERY different clothing styles, which Karen definitely grasped and somehow managed to bring us to a great mix of places so that there was something for everyone!

We both walked away with some really special, beautiful pieces. The kind of thing which I might normally see in a high-end boutique, obsessively covet, but then shy away from because of price.

Never knew about some of these designers before this trip. Today I was not only given access to great pricing via the showrooms, butI was introduced to new designers that I absolutely love but never knew of before.

1 Thank Mccrosk
New York City, New York
“Great New York Shopping Tour”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I booked a tour for my weekend in New York with my best friends from England. Karen was a great guide and introduced us to some really cool designers that I had never heard of before. All of us had such a great time and can't wait to book the next one!

New York City, New York
“Great VIP Shopping Tour Gift”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My mother recently bought me a VIP shopping tour for my birthday for me to enjoy with a few friends. We had so much fun, I can't wait to make this an annual birthday gift.
Karen took us around the city into 5 different designer's showrooms, and completely blew us away. I can't believe how cool the fashion industry is. I've been to public sample sales in the past with tons of people grabbing and pushing. This is nothing like that. We had private appointments inside showrooms, and got to shop the new collections that haven't even been shipped to the stores yet.
This is definitely the only way to shop if you love shopping. We're hooked.
Thanks again Karen - we'll see you soon!