“Best New York Shopping Tour Ever!”

Style Room NYC Shopping Tour Experiences
Ranked #1 of 829 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Private 5 hour VIP Shopping Tour Experiences in New York City behind locked doors. Meet designers face-to-face in their actual showrooms & studios and shop at 40%-65% off retail. Style Room is run by Karen Parker O'Brien, a fashion industry professional with endless industry connections. Types of Tours: VIP Limo Tours, VIP Walking Tours. Perfect For: Girls Day Out, Mother / Daughter, Husbands & Wives, Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Birthday Celebrations, Anniversary Celebrations Corporate Incentive Groups / Spousal Programs / Large Groups, Student Educational Groups, Bridal Shower Shopping Party, Bachelorette Shopping Party, Sweet 16 Celebrations
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I recently got a new job and I desperately needed a wardrobe refresh. I can say that I was a bit nervous at first because my fashion sense is not the best. Karen was so warm and knowledgeable that I was completely relaxed and enjoyed every minute of the tour! Karen took us to places I would have never been able to go otherwise and I snagged some really nice deals. I would do this again in a heartbeat and recommend her shopping tour to anyone wanting a new way to shop. It would be perfect to gather a group of friend for a girls day out too!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

What a fun day I had with my boyfriend! We can't believe how much we bought and saved! And now we bought almost all of our holiday gifts! Karen rocked! She hooked us up big time with knowing where to go, and taught us about new designers we never would have known. My boyfriend thought it was going to only be all about me, but boy was he wrong. We can't wait to try this again!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I'm a big shopper on Rue la la, HauteLook and all the discount shopping sites but Karen's personal tour is the way to go. My girlfriend and I had a terrific time visiting showrooms for gorgeous cashmere, beautiful scarves and fantastic purses. Karen is loads of fun and really personalized the trip by finding out beforehand what kinds of clothing and accessories we were interested in as well the price range. We bought something everywhere we went and my only regret is I didn’t buy more! Will definitely book another shopping day next time I’m in NYC.

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I just competed a 1/2 day VIP tour. Let me say this exceeded my expectations. Being no stranger to shopping, I thoroughly enjoyed the showroom access, and the carefully edited eye of Karen, the owner of the company. She has amazing access, leaving me excited for the next time and new opportunities to shop new designers! From high end to jaw droppingly reasonable- this tour had it all. It's private- with attention on you and what you like. She has access to men's and women's so I did this tour with my husband, who had just as much fun and got some pretty awesome deals himself. To say Karen is good at her job is really understating it - she is great. She has the ability to help steer you to what would be great for you. She took the time to find out about us and what we liked before the tour, and wasted no time during it getting us in and out. Prices were wholesale in the showrooms with special discounts in the retail stores. From luxury samples to showroom access to stores closing for you - this tour was a slice of awesome. I look forward to the next one.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

My friends and I have often talked about spending the day shopping in New York City. When my stylish cousin recommended Karen's Style Room tour, we got very interested! Karen introduced us to some gorgeous showrooms, and made recommendations that were just right for me. I loved the handbags and earrings she suggested. And at quite a bargain too- the fashions were yet to hit the stores, but cost us just about half of retail. It felt like a little piece of heaven! I would recommend this tour highly, and would love to do it again!